Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum next Thursday...are you going?...even if you aren't ....

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
At what age do you think the U10 price should increase then and why?

I think less than £5.50 per game for 10-18 who are at school is very reasonable

The increase from under 10 is only £2 per game.

I don't object to a price increase from 11 years. I do think there should be an u16 banding because because the increase from u10 to u18 is too great & to have 11 year olds paying the same as some 17/8 year olds strikes me as wrong (you only have to be u18 on the first day of the season to qualify for u18 season ticket.

Also I'm not sure where you prices come from (u10s?) as the cheapest u18 season ticket is £230. Happy to be corrected tho. I'd suggest an u16 band at £180 would reasonably bridge the gap.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I don't object to a price increase from 11 years. I do think there should be an u16 banding because because the increase from u10 to u18 is too great & to have 11 year olds paying the same as some 17/8 year olds strikes me as wrong (you only have to be u18 on the first day of the season to qualify for u18 season ticket.

Also I'm not sure where you prices come from (u10s?) as the cheapest u18 season ticket is £230. Happy to be corrected tho. I'd suggest an u16 band at £180 would reasonably bridge the gap.

The prices I was quoting was for the family stand, if you want to move to other parts of the ground that could be sold to an adult, then obviously the prices are higher.
Prices
https://www.seagullstickets.com/subscriptions
Adults: from £465.00
65+ and Under 21: from £315.00
Under 18: from £125.00 =£5.43 per game
Under 10: from £70.00 = £3.04 per game

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Happily corrected on the lowest price.

With himdsight I should have made it clear that the family stand doesn't come into my reckoning as it is not the preferred match day experience.

Having said that you clearly could not fit all u18s into the family section (even if they wanted to) & regardless I think an 11 to 17/8 season ticket band that sees such a season ticket price % increase isn't really justifiable. Introducing more bands would soften this blow and be more reasonably aligned to age I think.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Happily corrected on the lowest price.

With himdsight I should have made it clear that the family stand doesn't come into my reckoning as it is not the preferred match day experience.

Having said that you clearly could not fit all u18s into the family section (even if they wanted to) & regardless I think an 11 to 17/8 season ticket band that sees such a season ticket price % increase isn't really justifiable. Introducing more bands would soften this blow and be more reasonably aligned to age I think.

One other interesting point from those prices is, I believe you are in the Northstand and that means you get your ticket £30 cheaper than the Dad who takes his kid in the Family Stand

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Why did you offer ageing players who are getting worse new contracts?
Bruno
Greer
Calderon

To bloody loyal and a complete waste of money

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
One other interesting point from those prices is, I believe you are in the Northstand and that means you get your ticket £30 cheaper than the Dad who takes his kid in the Family Stand

Yeah - I guess all the saving in the family stand is via the kid tickets to preserve the North as the cheapest adult price and to not upset those opposite in WSL paying even higher adult prices.

Last edited:

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
To anyone who wishes to answer this one:

Are we going to sign 2 wingers, another striker, an attacking midfielder and centre back before the end of the window?

Seems obvious really!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Tony, how many times a day do you regret taking over? Less than a hundred? More than a thousand...?

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Call me cynical, but as far as questions on the squad are concerned, they will have rehearsed questions/answers beforehand. I think we can all guess how each question will be answered as soon as it's asked. Can't imagine they'll be any great revelations.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't imagine they'll be any great revelations.

Nah stage managed spin again I reckon.

The long and short of it is that TB has spent 200 million so far and we should not be questioning what he spends on the team unless we'd like to put our hands in our pockets and pay any shortfall.

*doffs cap and slinks off*

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The club cannot afford to make the same mistake twice but alas it seems they are sleepwalking into another borefest season as it stands

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The club cannot afford to make the same mistake twice but alas it seems they are sleepwalking into another borefest season as it stands

20000 season tickets sold would suggest that they can afford to do it again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here