Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
This is getting out of hand.

COG and Stockdale have just been round and keyed my car. :tantrum:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just had the call.... No bollocking but a recorded message from Calde reminding me of ST renewal deadline on 19th March.

On a positive note..........is this an indication that Calde will still be with us next season? Hope so :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As I clearly didn't understand a word he said, can someone confirm he didn't say something like "They're not giving me a new contract, I'm calling to say good bye"?

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
I was at the last 2 games, and I have already renewed for next season. Does that mean I don't qualify for the call, or can I expect one thanking me?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
If there's a knock on the door this afternoon I'm not going to answer it.

(The club should do this to a few fans)

Some clubs get players to ring you up to thank you if you renew.

[tweet]568400852588879872[/tweet]

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
0844 327 1901. I recognised it as being the club due to the '1901' bit.

I then had a heavily-accented Spanish chap, Calde presumably, give me a bit of a bollocking for missing games, that we've been scoring and winning (I think).

The call then went dead.

I wouldn't mind but I have been going.

I'm going to STOP going, just so I can get a call :)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've just had the call, I finished by telling Calde I love him. Now the wife thinks I'm having an affair. :angry:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I had a call from Manuel, basically telling my to renew by the 19th, and that we're gonna have a much better time next season. Makes a change from the daily calls I get where they hang up as soon as I pick up

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
So basically the LOYAL fans who turn up every week and automatically renew their DD have been SNUBBED! Whilst the part-timers and slackers get a phone call from the MAN-GOD himself! Barber Out!

This is a bit worrying. My wife now has the mobile that the club has got the number of.

If Calde tells her I've been missing games when I have been going anyway she's going to think I'm up to something, we'll probably have a row and she'll assume I'm having an affair, she won't believe me, we'll get divorced, sell the family home, saw the dog in half and sell the kids.

Yeah, thanks for that BHA.

Barber OUT.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm going to put my phone on vibrate and sit on it, so that Calde can rock my world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here