Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Udders & Spuds Away Games

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Oh...prefer Yorkshire over London...i’d make a weekend of it.. go to the Peak District on the Sunday...I’ve been to the John Smith before and liked the ‘vibe’..going to the Spurs game would be a hassle re work.. more chance of a result :facepalm: ....I could go on :)

Okay. I think the 'seeing the Albion at Wembley' thing is more preferable to me, even if I could go to Huddersfield, it's still a trudge from this location, traffic and all that...... :)

And you said you work?? :wink:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
How MANY?

Don't worry, he's either joking or just miles out. Man utd was 269 so as [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] says it's dependant on whether Swansea points will be added in time. We've also had West ham since United tickets went on sale, so 25 points added in makes 294.. However there will surely be plenty of people who will have done one but not the other (or neither) so there's room for it to be a few points lower.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Any idea what the ticket allocation for Spurs is going to be, I assume they let more than 3k Liverpool fans in as part of that 79k record crowd.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Any idea what the ticket allocation for Spurs is going to be, I assume they let more than 3k Liverpool fans in as part of that 79k record crowd.

Nope, away allocation is only 3k for all teams they play at Wembley if Premier League

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Swansea was 301 for 2,000 tickets. So 5 for West Ham and 15 for Swansea (if they think they can verify them in time) would mean 321 for Huddersfield (I think its approx 2k there the allocation) if everyone in tier 1 went to Swansea/West Ham. So assume Huddersfield will be in that ball park and Spurs with more tickets available would be a bit lower?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Swansea was 301 for 2,000 tickets. So 5 for West Ham and 15 for Swansea (if they think they can verify them in time) would mean 321 for Huddersfield (I think its approx 2k there the allocation) if everyone in tier 1 went to Swansea/West Ham. So assume Huddersfield will be in that ball park and Spurs with more tickets available would be a bit lower?

10 Points for West Ham

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What loyalty points do you harvest for each game ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here