Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Bastion of INVINCIBILTY

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Gutted that I can't make the game today but enjoy the game everyone and make some noise!!!!

Will be watching in a pub whilst on holiday, let's ROCK the Amex and turn it into a bastion of invincibily!

(Yes, I am excited!)

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
"Bastion of invincibility " would make a great title for an album or even a name for a band.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
You are right. I am sooo up for this today. We need to recreate that Sheffield Wednseday atmosphere from start to finish. (But if we go 3-0 down, I'm ****ing off early.)

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Gutted that I can't make the game today but enjoy the game everyone and make some noise!!!!

Will be watching in a pub whilst on holiday, let's ROCK the Amex and turn it into a bastion of invincibily!

(Yes, I am excited!)

What kind of fan are you? No proper fan would ever under any circumstances miss the first home game in the Premier League because they were on holiday. Some people!

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
What kind of fan are you? No proper fan would ever under any circumstances miss the first home game in the Premier League because they were on holiday. Some people!

Quite!

When we played our first Top flight game against Arsenal, one local gentleman refused to attend his son's wedding, instead electing to watch The Albion. This despite the club offering to fly him to the ground by chopper so he could do both!!!

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013

My bad!

Only holiday time we could get and I'll watch it on tv with a few cold beers and be even more gutted when we win 2-1!!!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Can be great fun watching the match on tv whilst abroad. Hope it's somewhere hot with plenty of cheap drink- a sprinkling of fans both City and Brighton to share the moment with. Been there many a time.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Can be great fun watching the match on tv whilst abroad. Hope it's somewhere hot with plenty of cheap drink- a sprinkling of fans both City and Brighton to share the moment with. Been there many a time.

We are in Turkey so very hot! Drinks are all inclusive and already bumped in to one City fan wearing the top. Be interested to see how many 'neutrals' support us!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I am ridiculously excited. Couldn't sleep last night. Just like a boy all over again. Whatever happens, thank you BHAFC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
We are in Turkey so very hot! Drinks are all inclusive and already bumped in to one City fan wearing the top. Be interested to see how many 'neutrals' support us!

Sounds perfect to me. We usually end up taking our Summer holiday and watching a game some point. Last year it was against Forest.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Sounds perfect to me. We usually end up taking our Summer holiday and watching a game some point. Last year it was against Forest.

Same! We won 3-0 and I was a little drunk!

Just spoke to the City fan and he actually has 2 tickets for today's game. His daughter got married here yesterday and he wanted to fly back this morning but his family have told him no way!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here