Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hemed and kayal both start

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Long ball out from the goalie, flick on by the big man, nippy striker puts it in the net. It that was England moans all round about uncultured football but this is Italy so it's lovely football. People still think England play a long ball game. I wish we did!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Long ball out from the goalie, flick on by the big man, nippy striker puts it in the net. It that was England moans all round about uncultured football but this is Italy so it's lovely football. People still think England play a long ball game. I wish we did!

Good point

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent

It's an option if Vardy was selected.

rocket rony

May 17, 2016
ISRAEL
Israel knew they were not going to Russia when they got drawn in the same group as Spain and Italy! Maybe planning for the future?

you are right. we have zero chance against spain and italy,though i think that was a good appearance from us .kayal and hemed were israel best players today.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

It's an option if Vardy was selected.

Or Sturridge, to be fair.

In time it will be neither as the flick on will be by Andy Carroll or we will be more direct and aim at him in the 6 yd box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here