Southend v Brighton 11th August

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Ticket office staff are paid peanuts and most likely don't give a shite if an individual gets a ticket or not, their new trick is 'I will call you back after I have looked into it' of course you never get a call which means you have to dial that poxy 0844 number again. Shame really as the girls in Queens road back in the day used to really look after me.
To be fair i have never had an away ticket not arrive in the last two years and on the few occasions i have emailed supporter services i have had a reply within a couple of hours in the week or Monday morning if i emailed at the weekend.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
To be fair i have never had an away ticket not arrive in the last two years and on the few occasions i have emailed supporter services i have had a reply within a couple of hours in the week or Monday morning if i emailed at the weekend.
TBH I maybe letting off a little steam where the ticket office is concerned.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My ticket for Southend hasn't arrived either. Had this same problem last season for the Charlton away game. Wondering now if Fulham and Huddersfield tickets will turn up in time too? Don't need the hassle of getting into work late as waiting for postman and then leaving early. And/or having to phone the ticket office and sit on hold for however it long it takes. Bought ticket ages ago how hard can it be??

My Fulham ticket has already been delivered.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Big news? :lolol:

I'm not sure it's exactly big news, but I just went to get one and they had to get somebody to bring one down from the upstairs office. The lady said somebody had made a booking this morning for 96 concessionary tickets, so one of the office guys had spent a few minutes tearing off the adult stubs from said 96 tickets.

Then they discovered somebody had already torn 96 stubs off another pile of tickets, so they were sat there with 192 concession tickets :lol: :facepalm:

Somebody then brought the torn off adult stubs down, and stapled it back on to the ticket they gave me. So I'm hoping Southend get the message, and don't think I'm on some kind of scam with a kids' ticket made (badly) to look like an adult one :D

More to the point: who the HELL has just booked 96 seats? For SOUTHEND?? Has Zamora got more kids than we thought?

Oh dear.........

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If you are going on the rattler it's a tad cheaper if you split the tickets Brighton-London (travelcard) and London-Southend :moo:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Mine didn't.
Emailed last night, then again at about noon.

Phoned at 1.45, 'oh we won't have got to your email yet if it was only sent last night, we've got loads waiting in the inbox!'

Picking up duplicate tickets at Southend.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Chance to meet up with their newly appointed Football Coordinator---- Nobby Horton back working for Phil Brown.

Oh, you got a ticket then? Just the one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here