Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many s/t have we sold?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I haven't renewed, alas economics and other factors don't allow. I shall follow NSC for Albion information every day, twenty four hours a day....

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
you're all mad forking out what you do for crappy league football. when there are two decent teams charging a fraction on your doorstep, ( Whitehawk and Burgess Hill )

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
you're all mad forking out what you do for crappy league football. when there are two decent teams charging a fraction on your doorstep, ( Whitehawk and Burgess Hill )

Why 'mad' ? Personal choice isn't it ? Also, loads of games where BHTFC are away and Albion are at home. Cost difference isn't material in the great scheme of things so happy to watch both as and when I can and it fits in with other stuff.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Our attendances and season ticket sales over the last 5 seasons have been absolutely incredible. To be 10th-15th in the country on ST sales is absolutely huge for us and really does send out a statement. I'd like to thank the OP for highlighting this again for all to see. Just stunning :thumbsup:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I managed to watch all the BHA home games last season AND still watch some non league matches.
Didn't get to see Burgess Hill but managed to watch Whitehawk, Peacehaven and Lewes.

I'm finding watching Albion away games very expensive so I like to see non league matches when they are away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here