Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Record-breaking driver who drove length of Britain in nine hours should be prosecuted.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Average speed cameras for 30 odd miles on the M6 as well, even if he could average 90, the other vehicles through there don't, so they would have held him up.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I bought some red tinted sunglasses from Churchill Square about ten years ago. I found out I'd made a mistake when I drove to the bottom of West St and realised I couldn't see the green light (or was it the red) on traffic lights. Maybe he'd been to Churchill Square ten years ago too.

Did it not occur to you that the red light is at the top, and the green light is at the bottom ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Instinctively feels like bollocks. Averaging 90 is ridiculously difficult, even accounting for the time that they did it.

this, doesnt sound credible, would require clear motorways and no traffic at all on single carriage ways.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Im guessing he went at night.

What this bit of risk taking shows is a pioneering spirit that does get the girls. References to private parts smacks of serious envy on here by a herd of beta males, in an age where sneering at achievement and risk taking male behaviour is all the rage among an overly vocal minority of soy boys.

Now grab your tissues girly boys as i red pill you on a cold hard truth. Risk taking is progress, like flying kites in thunderstorms or flying to the moon. This is male behaviour and what constitutes progress, stupid women call it Patriarchy. You could do no worse than listen to some Jordan Peterson.

Genitals growing out of forehead would be nearer to the point though but I still have some admiration for him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is male behaviour

[tweet]997235296705171456 [/tweet]

[tweet]998503944958693377 [/tweet]

DdvB-CRW4AE-HyP.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

What this bit of risk taking shows is a pioneering spirit that does get the girls. References to private parts smacks of serious envy on here by a herd of beta males, in an age where sneering at achievement and risk taking male behaviour is all the rage among an overly vocal minority of soy boys.

Now grab your tissues girly boys as i red pill you on a cold hard truth. Risk taking is progress, like flying kites in thunderstorms or flying to the moon. This is male behaviour and what constitutes progress, stupid women call it Patriarchy. You could do no worse than listen to some Jordan Peterson.

Genitals growing out of forehead would be nearer to the point though but I still have some admiration for him.

Genuinely can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Username checks out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here