Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Lewes Punk

Feb 11, 2018
When the ball hits the net like a ******* rocket, that's Andone.
When the ball flashes in, it's that lad called Florin, that's Andone.
He's scored once again, it's not Salah or Kane, it's Andone.
We paid £5 million quid and I'm glad that we did for ANDONE.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
They are not saying that - just a few moans that, as usual, our recruitment team are slow getting deals done considering we have our first competitive games before the rest of the PL.

As someone who's been on NSC for a fair few years now, Lancy, I'm suspecting you may have seen the same on here once or twice (or in fact every summer since you joined)
Despite all of our differences, football fans are completely predictable.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
From the video first time I've seen anything of him, quick feet, great skill and looks very powerful.

If(big if) we changed our formation and played two up front with Locadia we would have loads of pace backed up with Izzy and Knocky on the wings. Would we play them in the starting XI?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I hope he’s as good as this song,

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I really know nothing about him, apart from posts on here, but if we have been chasing this hard it’s got to be a potentially great signing. Youth and experience at a good level on his side too. Chuffed with this and SOOOOO early and before the window has even opened :bowdown:

And we got him from the bargain bucket too

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Bollocks. Absolute bargain, brilliant work by the club to get him early (for a full pre-season) and at that price. There is no single 'answer', he'll be part of a team. Feel free to bounce this when he's flopped half way through next season if you like.

Some do flop. At least, by comparison, he wouldn't be an expensive one.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Wasn't Stefan Iovan Romanian?

Edit: Beaten to it

Frutos reminded me on that one. Still we must be running out of EU players who we haven't had play for us. Ignore the Baltic states.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
From the video first time I've seen anything of him, quick feet, great skill and looks very powerful.

If(big if) we changed our formation and played two up front with Locadia we would have loads of pace backed up with Izzy and Knocky on the wings. Would we play them in the starting XI?

We are absolute cockwombles at defending corners with virtually no attackers on the pitch. I imagine we would lose every game 3-0 if this happened

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Well this is just plain ridiculous, are the club deliberately trying to ruin our summer!?

2 signings and we're not even at the end of May bank holiday. If we conclude all our business before the summer solstice, what exactly are we meant to get anxious about during July? :shrug:

Bit of an own goal making signings this early by the club. This is the entertainment industry, bunch of dullards.:nono:

The injuries our players have picked up during the World Cup or pre-season training in Austria.
There's always something to be anxious about.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

That's the one.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well this is just plain ridiculous, are the club deliberately trying to ruin our summer!?

2 signings and we're not even at the end of May bank holiday. If we conclude all our business before the summer solstice, what exactly are we meant to get anxious about during July? :shrug:

Bit of an own goal making signings this early by the club. This is the entertainment industry, bunch of dullards.:nono:

Is it sad that one of the best things about this, IMO, is the reduced chance of a "just get it done, how hard can it be" type post from [MENTION=99]B.W.[/MENTION]

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is it sad that one of the best things about this, IMO, is the reduced chance of a "just get it done, how hard can it be" type post from [MENTION=99]B.W.[/MENTION]

All part of the rich tapestry.

As usual I'll be waiting for the 'get ridders' to appear in mid September.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Best so far

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Couple more players to SING. If it's done early then it's a boring fecking summer on NSC.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Whaho

I had so many negative thoughts that this wouldn't get done but it has so WHOOPEE

Was so gutted when it didn't happen in the January window but so delighted it has actually happened.

I am hoping that this may be one of Albion's best EVER signings ( or should it be singings ) ? !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here