Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bong being abused all game.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why do the press continue to say Rodriguez was cleared?

I thought that! ‘Unproven’ and ‘cleared’ are two completely different things. Those knuckle draggers are a disgrace and we will get our own back for sure.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
All the time they say he's been cleared, it makes Gaetan out to be a liar. It ignores the FA report, which stands up for Bong.

I can't see any other player reporting racism for quite a long time now, which is a great pity.

The only other account I can remember recently, was against Raheem Sterling, but I think that may have been off pitch.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I thought that! ‘Unproven’ and ‘cleared’ are two completely different things. Those knuckle draggers are a disgrace and we will get our own back for sure.

I'm not sure how we can get our own back, but you are right, Unproven and Cleared are two different things. It doesn't help when Rodriguez himself said 'The truth came out'. What truth, Jay?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
All the time they say he's been cleared, it makes Gaetan out to be a liar. It ignores the FA report, which stands up for Bong.

I can't see any other player reporting racism for quite a long time now, which is a great pity.

Nail and head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Geez the Burnley fan just on 606 ...after it was pointed out to him that not proven is a not a not guilty verdict ..’’ well that’s a not guilty’’ ..but it’s ok because he is a liberal person and not a racist :facepalm:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Additionally not helped by Football Focus who also stated that he had been cleared.

The Kick it Out campaign people should be right behind Chris Hughton and Gaetan Bong, backing them, but they're too busy designing their t shirts and banners.
Unfit for purpose.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I enjoyed Bong clapping their fans as he went down the tunnel at the end of the game. He also spent most of the time smiling when he was taking throw ins as the boos were coming out which sums him up as a person. Certain irony when their fans were singing that Jay R was one of their own.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nothing new there :lolol:

Huge_smiley_with_tongue_out.gif

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I didn't hear what CH said as I got back to the car just in time to here some divvy BHA fan on 606 but it sounds like he has done use no favours here and the prat of 606 just made it worse (we replied with "you're just a town full of racists" and they gave us homophobic abuse! As if that was something new and groundbreaking!). They've made the club look like a load of whiney little girls.

Hardly surprising Burnley fans will stick up for a lad that came through their youth setup.

Had the shoe been on the other foot then we would have done the same and I'm sure next time we play against a side with JR in it he will get booed by our lot. Nothing ground breaking or earth shattering just what happens at football.

Get over it folks.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
The problem is J R tweeted about being cleared, but is to stupid to realise that there is a big difference between innocent and not proven, unfortunately the media do not always correct these mistakes and knobs like the Burnley fans are to dumb realise this aswell.

He 's one of our own they sang, yes he is one of their own, racist dicktards.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I didn't hear what CH said as I got back to the car just in time to here some divvy BHA fan on 606 but it sounds like he has done use no favours here and the prat of 606 just made it worse (we replied with "you're just a town full of racists" and they gave us homophobic abuse! As if that was something new and groundbreaking!). They've made the club look like a load of whiney little girls.

Hardly surprising Burnley fans will stick up for a lad that came through their youth setup.

Had the shoe been on the other foot then we would have done the same and I'm sure next time we play against a side with JR in it he will get booed by our lot. Nothing ground breaking or earth shattering just what happens at football.

Get over it folks.

You speak for yourself, not me.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Get over it folks.

Say hello to the 1970s from us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here