Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] South Stand for the Palace Game

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Indeed, we're literally on the segregation point in S1A for Palace where we can see the whites of their eyes. We get a result then the South is the place to be.

I think the Palace fans will be in C, D and E. So you won't be that close. That would mean the whole of blocks B and F will be sterile. Which is ridiculous.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
At the Lane i have been a mere 2 seats covered in netting away from Chelsea, West Ham & Woolwich. Not sure why you would need much more for Brighton vs Palace.

SAC

May 21, 2014
At the Lane i have been a mere 2 seats covered in netting away from Chelsea, West Ham & Woolwich. Not sure why you would need much more for Brighton vs Palace.

1000 empty seats. It is absolutely bizarre isn't it?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Last season I was so far away from the Burton fans I could hardly hear them cheer when they scored! I know they didn't bring many. Hope Cloughie keeps them in the Championship for a while and maybe one season they challenge for the Premier League.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I've got a couple of tickets for me and my son in SG1 and am looking forward to a great match experience. Just wondering if this section stands and sings? I have seen it get quite lively in the SS for some big home games and am hoping this will be the case in SG1. Don't really want to sit down for this one!

Our STs are S1H (aka SWC). Feel free to join us for the singing but you won't be standing.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
How was it then [MENTION=34926]Bob'n'weave[/MENTION]?

Excellent thanks. My boy loved it and no-one was panicked by the 'pyro' show. Everyone stood (YAY!!) for most of the game, and the atmosphere was great. Shame about the security debacle and the queue fiasco at Falmer station, but all in all a good night. Game was pants, but we all know that. Bring on January.
:albion2:

Excellent thanks. My boy loved it and no-one was panicked by the 'pyro' show. Everyone stood (YAY!!) for most of the game, and the atmosphere was great. Shame about the security debacle and the queue fiasco at Falmer station, but all in all a good night. Game was pants, but we all know that. Bring on January.
:albion2:

Only downside was someone chucking up at ht:sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here