Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Official Match Day Thread: CRISIS

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I see from the 'Moderating Decisions' section that Dick Head has err, 'gone on holiday' for a while...

So what happens about the Official Match Day Thread for tomorrow? Could he be given parole to get the thread up and running...?

Otherwise, were loose :(

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I delgate the task to [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION] 'Tiny Badge' Uckfield One.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
if i understand, anyone else starting that thread creates schism in the space time continum and we'd shift on to a timeline where we lose the game. therefore we must assume the sane coarse of action is to have no official match day thread. would an unofficial one avoid angering the gods?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Over to you Dick Head

Seems we don't stand a chance matchday if you don't start the matchday thread !!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
We are waiting Richard................Brighton expects

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
It has to be on the day, so sleep easily tonight, not forgetting to put your clocks back.

Ah thanks - will quietly move along to the Friday...sorry... Saturday night drinking thread...........

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
How about the fact that it does not matter who starts the thread as it has absolutely nothing to do with the result.
Same goes for which radio station you listen in on, your choice of underpants, how many tugs you have had this week and growing a beard.
Other ridiculous superstitions are available on request.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
No reason for the *** Official Match Thread *** has to start on the day of the match? Unless it is an *** Official Match Day Thread ***

Anyrate lining up the badges and finding out who the officials are takes flipping ages

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So Mr Head can do what he pleases here, in the run up to games, safe in the knowledge he MUST start on match days.

Top work fella.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
How about the fact that it does not matter who starts the thread as it has absolutely nothing to do with the result.
Same goes for which radio station you listen in on, your choice of underpants, how many tugs you have had this week and growing a beard.
Other ridiculous superstitions are available on request.

:moo:

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
I always have to go thru the same ticket 'turnstyle' in upper west or else we lose! Made that mistake against Man City! Never again!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here