Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 20 - 22/10

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Jesus wept, some of these Palace fans must be doing some kind of self parody bit.. right? I mean the expectation versus outcome ratio can't be that much out of whack can it?!?!? Did they visit planet earth last season? Obviously; they finished last season exhibiting champions league style form BUT surely they didn't expect much after a summer of virtually zero investment... Hmmmmmm I think they're looking more Evo-Stik league than Europa league right now.

Still, we'll doubtless 'loose' our inept and toothless best for our 'titanic derby's' this time around.

EVO-STIK PREMIER DIVISION TABLE
# Team Pl Pts
1. Scarborough Athletic 16 34
2. Basford United 16 28
3. Warrington Town 12 26
4. Nantwich Town 14 26
5. Farsley Celtic 13 24
6. South Shields 14 24
7. Crystal Palace 12 23
8. Buxton 14 23...

Not bad.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Have any of them stopped to think that their team isn’t actually as good as they like to think it is. They claim every season they should be pushing for a Europa League spot yet every season they end up in a relegation battle. You have thought the penny would have dropped by now.

Didn’t Uncle Roy tell them before the start of the season, that they were in a relegation battle again this year?
So, he’s only keeping his promises.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I'm wondering why we seem bereft of any Palace posters ...thought the might pop in for a chat :whistle:

According to [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] we’re one dimensional and just keep repeating the same old shite week after week.

A bit like a certain football team from Croydon.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Are you mad? Of course it’s a top ten squad. It’s just pure bad luck, and shit refs, and the SELFISH season ticket holders behind the goal, that are keeping them from their rightful place in the Europa League spots.

Yep, sorry my mistake, it’s amazing how many weeks in a row you get a shit ref and bad luck.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
According to [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] we’re one dimensional and just keep repeating the same old shite week after week.

A bit like a certain football team from Croydon.

Yea I read that post after typing mine...he was complaining about the loss of the art of conversation...I thought he might be more concerned about Palarses loss of the ability to score a goal...particularly when commentators are blaming part of it on the loss of Benteke to injury :moo:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Jesus wept, some of these Palace fans must be doing some kind of self parody bit.. right? I mean the expectation versus outcome ratio can't be that much out of whack can it?!?!? Did they visit planet earth last season? Obviously; they finished last season exhibiting champions league style form BUT surely they didn't expect much after a summer of virtually zero investment... Hmmmmmm I think they're looking more Evo-Stik league than Europa league right now.

Still, we'll doubtless 'loose' our inept and toothless best for our 'titanic derby's' this time around.

EVO-STIK PREMIER DIVISION TABLE
# Team Pl Pts
1. Scarborough Athletic 16 34
2. Basford United 16 28
3. Warrington Town 12 26
4. Nantwich Town 14 26
5. Farsley Celtic 13 24
6. South Shields 14 24
7. Crystal Palace 12 23
8. Buxton 14 23...

Not bad.

Surely, being from London, they'd be in the Isthmian League - which is Bostik, not Evo-stik.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isthmian_League

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Didn’t Uncle Roy tell them before the start of the season, that they were in a relegation battle again this year?
So, he’s only keeping his promises.
Poor Old Roy.
f112e68d71df484b46d224b23c9cb762.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Arsenal tearing Leicester a new one in the second half, after a fairly poor first half.

Hope they're in this mood next weekend :lol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Arsenal tearing Leicester a new one in the second half, after a fairly poor first half.

Hope they're in this mood next weekend :lol:

Hopefully.

Unfortunately Arsenal have a fairly taxing assignment in Lisbon on Thursday night, before the Palace game, and Emery seems to want to field strong line-ups in the Europa League so far.

A faint GLIMMER of hope for the hapless Croydon mob.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Having sold me soul to the Sky Sports devil the last two seasons I have to say it's rather fun supporting any of the Top Six teams against any of the bottom ten, other than us, of course. Watching and supporting Arsenal last night was a completely new one on me but I have to say seeing Leicester edge even closer to us was a joy to behold.

Don't think I'll go for the half 'n' half scarves but I do feel I should move to Surrey and get closer to the fans of the North West teams ... come on you Manchester chappies, up the reds and sometimes the blues!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here