Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] How do you feel tonight Boro

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
[MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION]
Thanks for the tips on posting tweets on here, Thunderbolt told me the same last week.
I am using an old iPad mini with the Twitter app, I see no numbers for tweets.
Im guessing you can see these numbers if using a laptop or PC.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
One of the first things I thought of as I woke up this morning was 'Ha, **** you Middlesbrough'.

This every day.

A awful lot of Boro supporters are scum. Not just the relative few within all fanbases.
Even my 9 year old daughter and her classmates had to put up with crap from their 'brough supporting teacher.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Remember this? :tosser: Someone must have forgot to book this years promotion party...:lolol:
JS86076993.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Probably too similar. I think he's a decent player but I would hope that we look for more creative players.

We need someone of Stephens ilk as cover for him though? Kayal is OK but he is not the player that Stephens is imo. We suffer when Stephens is not playing. Kayal is not a bad back up but I think we need better, Clayton could be within our budget...maybe.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We need someone of Stephens ilk as cover for him though? Kayal is OK but he is not the player that Stephens is imo. We suffer when Stephens is not playing. Kayal is not a bad back up but I think we need better, Clayton could be within our budget...maybe.

We can do alot better than Clayton.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
"The club is well run and we're in a good financial state so we will have more resources going into next season than any other Championship club."

So it's a heads-up that they're going to break FFP rules then.

Makes me even happier that they missed out.
FFP doesn't apply for the first season when clubs are relegated from the Prem.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
The walk back to the NCP from the riverside past pub after pub full of pissed up subbies running out screaming about them going up at our expense was probably one of the worst I’ve experienced. Graceless bellends.

There were one or two who were friendly, certainly on the walk there we were chatting to some really lovely locals, but afterwards...oh my god.

Exactly my experience too.

They deserve nothing

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
But he's talking about next season, and they haven't just been relegated.
No the quote was from when they'd been relegated.

They thought that they could chuck £50m at the Championship and "smash" the division.

That worked well.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Those idiots think it's about Stephen and the sending off. They don't realise that we don't like them since they, in their thousands, acted like Neanderthals. Factor in the abuse of our players and their mob mentality after the game it shouldn't surprise them that they aren't our favourite club.

I think he is trying to say that the fans on their ugly forum, are behaving like Brighton fans because they are blaming the ref for them not getting promoted. I don't think there are actual Brighton fans on their forum. But yes you are correct, I went to the Middlesbrough game, and I have never felt so angry, I don't even remember the drive home and did not stop. Not just the sh!t ref decision but the way their fans behaved. I remember away at Derby when we lost in the playoffs and their fans ran on the pitch, I just remember them being happy and none of the goading after the match.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Hoping Fulham beat Villa - I know a fair few Villa fans and they were giving it all the "we're a big club, we deserve to be in the Premier League but we'll be back next year" stuff when they got relegated. Well they're not yet and, just because of their arrogance, I hope they don't get up. Would also be nice to see Terry crying on the pitch. Also Fulham is a damn sight easier to get to !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here