Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Djv2tboUwAAFrLP.jpg

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I've given this thread a swerve of late. However, seeing as how he's rolled back a ban on bee-threatening pesticides, its time to call him a bungle**** again. The thick orange bungle****.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
QANON baby. Down with the UN-led NWO. And the FBI.

Time for the North to give the South another whooping.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
A snippet from another rambling speech, not only did he say the Queen left him waiting although live TV showed her waiting.

This is from POTUS!!

‘I have great respect for the UK, United Kingdom, great respect. People call it Britain, they call it Great Britain, they call it, they used to call it England, different parts.

Jesus wept !!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
A snippet from another rambling speech, not only did he say the Queen left him waiting although live TV showed her waiting.

This is from POTUS!!

‘I have great respect for the UK, United Kingdom, great respect. People call it Britain, they call it Great Britain, they call it, they used to call it England, different parts.

Jesus wept !!

Make geography great again.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
"Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!"

:lolol: There are so many wonderful parts to this tweet

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
We all know for certain you're a thicko, mate

Not exactly very bright yourself,are you? Ppf is the real account. PPF is parody account run by a moderator.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Wasnt President McPussygrab lecturing Khan on murders in London recently?
60 people shot in Chicago over the weekend, with 10 dead. That country really is a ****up

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Who set up your Baker lite profile?

Perhaps I might get another profile one day,call myself DaveInPrague-seems the fashionable thing to do.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Iran sanctions: Trump warns trading partners

"Anyone doing business with Iran will NOT be doing business with the United States," the president tweeted.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45098031

If the civilised world means anything at all, I trust they'll all tell the orange low-IQ bully boy to just DO ONE We wunt be druv. Trump is a global embarrassment and needs sidelining by all his civilised 'trading partners' who can just do business as usual around him until his nation sees sense and ousts him and throws him jail where he belongs. ****.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Its really hurting you that your so transparent isnt it :lol: Its ok, a thin skin is a leavers uniform. Wear it with pride.

Did you deliberately make that your instead of you're mistake to see if I would turn into a grammar commie like you?:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here