Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] newcastle away

Irvinegaz

Jul 29, 2017
Hi guys can anyone help out 3 Scottish Brighton supporters please with tickets for Newcastle away?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I very much doubt this will sell out

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
At least it’s not the day before New Year’s Eve as it was last year.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I've already started my training for the stairs to the gods.

Hoping this season to do the climb in one and not having to pitch camp three quarters up

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've already started my training for the stairs to the gods.

Hoping this season to do the climb in one and not having to pitch camp three quarters up

I thought there was a ruling that away fans now had to be pitchside? So a few clubs have had to re-jig their layouts to accommodate this.

I thought Utd and Newcastle were given special dispensation for the move last season and had to do it for this season?

I've never been to St James Park, the distance and being up in the gods has always out me off but am going this year.

That weekend coincides with my 40th. The Mrs is a Newcastle fan so making a long weekend of it. Her in the home end and me in the away for the match.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Bucket wish ticked last season always wanted to fly to a game .Flew up and back from Southampton brilliant fun . Shared a beer with Johnny cantor and Warren in Newcastle airport lounge before return flight about a £200 day out but had it on my xmas list just got to think of an idea for this season .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I thought there was a ruling that away fans now had to be pitchside? So a few clubs have had to re-jig their layouts to accommodate this.

I thought Utd and Newcastle were given special dispensation for the move last season and had to do it for this season?

I've never been to St James Park, the distance and being up in the gods has always out me off but am going this year.

That weekend coincides with my 40th. The Mrs is a Newcastle fan so making a long weekend of it. Her in the home end and me in the away for the match.

They have gained a permanent agreement which allows them to be the only club to not have away fans at pitchside , don't ask me why they managed it i just know that away fans will be sat on the roof again .

theboybilly

This is one of the very best away days (in my opinion anyway) so I struggle to see why we don't sell this out. The climb to the top - really? I do it with my dodgy knees so it's not that bad, just take your time. Okay it's a long day out but you can get back to Brighton for 11pm-ish. Personally the delights of Newcastle City Centre, and it's miriad of excellent pubs, make an overnight stay essential. And this year we might just have a chance of turning the Mags over - come on people, fill your boots!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
This is one of the very best away days (in my opinion anyway) so I struggle to see why we don't sell this out. The climb to the top - really? I do it with my dodgy knees so it's not that bad, just take your time. Okay it's a long day out but you can get back to Brighton for 11pm-ish. Personally the delights of Newcastle City Centre, and it's miriad of excellent pubs, make an overnight stay essential. And this year we might just have a chance of turning the Mags over - come on people, fill your boots!

It is indeed. Great place to watch football, super pubs, good beer, decent chips, ground only 10-15 minutes from city and station, pretty good atmosphere, knowledgeable fans (who are happy to chat). Top day out. The climb up isn't that bad - and it's not quite as far away as it looks.

My only concern is that we'll take one of the smaller allocations on offer - but hopefully it will get down to general sale.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here