Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You are a very odd individual.

Already said that is been managed poorly. Do I feel comfortable with season tickets holders being moved without the right to reply - No. I would like a better resolution. will it improve and restore our world renowned (PSG for example among others) atmosphere, yes it will.

No ones arguing you have a very pretty stadium, you can provide as much bullshit supporting evidence as you wish, although funny how you dismiss other sources of evidence, but your home support gets nowhere near our shit tip of 25k and 200 spotty kids in hoodies. Like I’ve said previously you wouldn’t get it . Think about that.

Honestly you lot are delusional. And you James, I hope your real life persona is not as bitter and twisted as your online self. You need to get out more. I’m all for the banter and all but seriously don’t let palace stuff bother you so much it’s no good for you, let us deal with that. When the important stuff comes round again, like the actual football it only makes the inevitable more crushing.

Have a pleasant day seagulls

Is that your final flounce of the thread or are you going to have another crack at it later? You've attempted some weird sign off to everyone about three times now but you keep coming back to embarrass yourself some more. :flounce:

Anyway, glad to see you've shown your true colours and that you support the shambles of a situation that your club has created. Despite the fact that "you'd like a better resolution" it's basically "meh, screw the long term season ticket holders, I want the drum back". Absolutely pathetic.

As for "bitter and twisted" that would be someone who constantly turns up on a rival team's forum, crying and whining about us laughing at your joke club. Because that's all we're doing, as usual, laughing at you. There's absolutely no bitterness (why you always use this term is also very strange) it's just very, very funny. I can see why it hurts but please understand that this stuff just amuses us, no "bitterness" required. :clap:

#signingoffbutbacklatereveryone

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
I've said it before and I will say it again, you are one sad little pr1ck.

F*ck off to your own board, no one here gives a flying f*ck about you.

But you do care enough to sign palace petitions and set up spoof business accounts don’t you - is that more or less sad than commentating in a rivals message board?

You lot are actually brilliant

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
...and there you have it - glad you now see this yourself - the point is you no longer have the 200 spotty kids in hoodies, and as a result your support has, and has been commented on by numerous sets of away fans, pundits, TV commentators and the like as such (sure you can Google some sources), turned to shit. Our current support is well years ahead of your hoodie-free atmosphere.

Odd isn’t it that the evidence suggests palace are still in the top 5 loudest/most vocal support in the premier league. All very confusing

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
But you do care enough to sign palace petitions and set up spoof business accounts don’t you - is that more or less sad than commentating in a rivals message board?

You lot are actually brilliant

I didn't sign any petition or set up any spoof business accounts, I wish your club and everything to do with it was no longer around.

I hate everything to do with your pikey, inbred, scum club.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is anyone else bored of this one yet?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Odd isn’t it that the evidence suggests palace are still in the top 5 loudest/most vocal support in the premier league. All very confusing

And yet your club is turf 400 loyal fans from their seats to make rooms for the tw@ts who threw their toys out their pram last season.

Either your atmosphere is unchanged and your chairman is a c**r or your atmosphere has changed and you need the hoodies and their drum to recover it.

Which is it?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Who gives a **** who is loudest? This is way bigger than that, hooded hooligans dictating seating arrangements to the club at the expense of genuine long time fans HAS to be the main concern? I think you should change your nickname from Eagles to Ostriches.

Your reluctance to actually enter into a discussion on this and to concentrate on who has the best atmosphere or who finished above who is pathetic, well imo anyway. Edit, just seen that you have given your opinion on the shambles a few posts up, wow just wow.

Your club is a complete shambles, am I wrong?

Hello? Are there any articulate and sensible Palace fans out there.???

Last edited:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Don't ask difficult question he will get confused.

@TypicalPalce did you go to the meeting last night, that was supposed to be secret but the press got wind of it? The meeting between stevek (one of the 400) and Parish?
And yet your club is turf 400 loyal fans from their seats to make rooms for the tw@ts who threw their toys out their pram last season.

Either your atmosphere is unchanged and your chairman is a c**r or your atmosphere has changed and you need the hoodies and their drum to recover it.

Which is it?

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

Hang on a cotton-pickin' minute! What evidence? If you were still "top 5" then why has there been the last 2 months of bellyaching? Your message boards are full of people crying about the how the atmosphere has evaporated since the kid on the bongos and his school-chums decided to play Lazer Quest on Saturday afternoons.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hang on a cotton-pickin' minute! What evidence? If you were still "top 5" then why has there been the last 2 months of bellyaching? Your message boards are full of people crying about the how the atmosphere has evaporated since the kid on the bongos and his school-chums decided to play Lazer Quest on Saturday afternoons.

LOL He's daft enough to think, because the info was published recently, that it refers to the current state. The Football Ground Map data used for the article is cumulative fan survey rankings over several seasons, so their current shitshow won't be reflected in rankings for some time.

https://www.footballgroundmap.com/stats/grounds/ratings/atmosphere/england/premier-league

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013

Didnt say I believed the findings.. think you would be hard pushed to find a palace fan who didnt laugh when seeing that.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Getting this thread away from atmosphere willy waving.

There is a genuinely worrying aspect to this that I feel the FA should be involved in.

All tickets to matches have to be assigned to a specific individual whose name and address are held by the club. Yet Palace aside from caving to demands from the AU seem content to hand over up to 400 tickets to some South London pied Piper who rounds up the urchins of Croydon and brings them along. The identity of said urchins appears to rest with him and only might be shared with the club later. Given the failure to identify any of the turnstile storming steward injuring explosive throwing idiots from last season it appears this information continues to be subject to omerta.
You can complain about modern football but anonymous hooligans holding sway over a club and it's ordinary fans is not a part of Ultra culture any right minded person wants.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
92337544ef1e1658c6d9d763e85910f4.gif

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Don't ask difficult question he will get confused.

@TypicalPalce did you go to the meeting last night, that was supposed to be secret but the press got wind of it? The meeting between stevek (one of the 400) and Parish?

No I didnt. Dont know why you lot are getting so upperty about this Palace issue to be honest.

Most Palace fans want the HF back
Most Palace fans not totally comfortable with the management and process of moving HF in and Block E STH out. Its a ****ing mess and has been incredibly divisive.
Most Palace fans want a better resolution for the Block E fans being inconvenienced- whether that be monetary or offering of replacement seating
Most Palace fans want BOTH of the above
Most Palace fans dont know what the resolution should be at this stage
Personally I think HF should have stayed where they were (block B) and then looked to move if/when new stand was built, this allowing Block E STH's to have their pick of the premium seats in the new stand. Peronally think they have damaged their reputation amongst the Palace fan base, however they are huge contributors to what we had going at Selhurst and that was recognised outside of South Norwood. Not actually bothered about who is better than who. The road map of what the HF and club want to do is great, creating the LH into a singing section. You lot are never going to recognise that from your view point, but it doesnt matter.

Fact of the matter is the silly scenario has caused fractions, we should not have allowed this to happen. Maybe the HF did become too self important and recognised the position they held and tried to leverage the club. Well if they did they didnt go the right way about it. Parish in fairness to him did not give in to these supposed demands initially but then had a groundswell of pressure to get the HF back as they were clearly being glaringly missed. It is a tough situation for Parish imo.

Im gunna bounce now. Sorry flounce.* Im off on my hollybobs - please dont send me any of those 'hope you have a nice time' messages - I wont have time to reply to them all.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No I didnt. Dont know why you lot are getting so upperty about this Palace issue to be honest.

Most Palace fans want the HF back
Most Palace fans not totally comfortable with the management and process of moving HF in and Block E STH out. Its a ****ing mess and has been incredibly divisive.
Most Palace fans want a better resolution for the Block E fans being inconvenienced- whether that be monetary or offering of replacement seating
Most Palace fans want BOTH of the above
Most Palace fans dont know what the resolution should be at this stage
Personally I think HF should have stayed where they were (block B) and then looked to move if/when new stand was built, this allowing Block E STH's to have their pick of the premium seats in the new stand. Peronally think they have damaged their reputation amongst the Palace fan base, however they are huge contributors to what we had going at Selhurst and that was recognised outside of South Norwood. Not actually bothered about who is better than who. The road map of what the HF and club want to do is great, creating the LH into a singing section. You lot are never going to recognise that from your view point, but it doesnt matter.

Fact of the matter is the silly scenario has caused fractions, we should not have allowed this to happen. Maybe the HF did become too self important and recognised the position they held and tried to leverage the club. Well if they did they didnt go the right way about it. Parish in fairness to him did not give in to these supposed demands initially but then had a groundswell of pressure to get the HF back as they were clearly being glaringly missed. It is a tough situation for Parish imo.

Im gunna bounce now. Sorry flounce.* Im off on my hollybobs - please dont send me any of those 'hope you have a nice time' messages - I wont have time to reply to them all.

You missed 'Most Palace fans signed an online petition expressing their support' :lolol::lolol::lolol:

.....and you're still on line......poor flouncing.

Have a lovely holiday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here