Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardiff Away 12:30 KO Saturday 10th November

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I never lived there luckily.........wife's family from there though, all townies :D. I'm a village boy (Uffculme). Bampton is alright....ifs the Courtyard still going ? Used to love it there.
Quarrymens is a minute from my door but gone down hill since Paul left. He runs The Swan now which is a great place to eat and does great ales as well
White Horse is ok for footy but that's it
Only Courtyard I know is next to The Toucan and it's a couple of flats in there now

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Looks like tickets have sold well for this. The three main blocks have sold out. 60 left in the family/non-standing section. Does anyone know if they are planning to release the final block available to us?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Events being held in bars in major cities in Oz as this is about a good a kick off time as we ever get, 11.30 pm.

kjgood

Not seen that. Booked form London Paddington and fingers crossed. Certainly don’t want to drive.

I think there are engineering works at Bristol Temple Mead for the next few monthes on the weekends. Whats wrong with the drive i know of a few guys including myself who do the drive from South Wales or the west of England regularly. Or you could stay in Porthcawal in a caravan for the weekend. Proper tidy like, really lush bythere in November Butt.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
was waiting for the last 7 odd tickets to be sold enabling block 19 to open ,but it hasnt ,have i miscalculated and missed this boat ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
They're still charging £5.60 for the Severn bridge, the robbing ********.

The charge finally gets abolished in December :rolleyes:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
As long as I make the game before kick off. Won’t worry about getting home until after when we have the three points.

I never lived there luckily.........wife's family from there though, all townies :D. I'm a village boy (Uffculme). Bampton is alright....ifs the Courtyard still going ? Used to love it there.
Can't you wurzles get your own thread? :)
Last time I did this stayed with family in Parkdean site at Porthcawl.
Porthcawl has got to be the tackiest seaside resort I've ever visited! I did however like the swimming pool cut into the rock on the beach. No chlorine needed, it got cleaned every time the tide came in!

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I live in wales and it would still take me 4 hours to get there by train on a good day !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cardiff not won yet.

You know the rest

Was just coming on here to say I feel it’s obvious we’ll be giving them their first win!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here