Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our Chris Loses The Plot- 2018/19 Edition

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Love this thread but worried the guy in the specs almost took one on the chin.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
:rolleyes:

hug1cdfa99c6a84eff24.gif

Whilst most on the bench are swearing and so on - I notice Kayal remains calm, and his first thought is to look towards CH - presumably he's been designated the man to keep him in check if he looks like getting out of hand.

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
Whilst most on the bench are swearing and so on - I notice Kayal remains calm, and his first thought is to look towards CH - presumably he's been designated the man to keep him in check if he looks like getting out of hand.

If you read his lips he says “calm it”. I’m so pleased the club have assigned someone to keep him in check

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008

Notice Locadia is smart enough to duck to escape Chris' vicious punch. And the wince from Bernado says it all - he knows the 'Hughton tirade' awaiting them in the dressing room at half-time. This is a squad in fear!

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
There was another clip of him losing the plot when Liverpool scored after they managed to dispossess us in the final third.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
There was a nasty incident at the end of game where he grabs Klopp in a bear hug and squeezes the life out of him, he tried to disguise it as a friendly hug, but we know the truth. Out of control.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Went for the old fist pump world record last night, then hands straight in the pocket. Clearly tried to antagonize Hughes. :nono:

HUGHTON-SOTON.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Did anyone else notice the guy sat behind Hughes in the first half ...after about 10 minutes their guy had the shot that went wide..Hughes was disappointed, but the bloke behind was effing and blinding and didn't take it as well as Hughes!

A mate texted me to see if I had seen it as his wife is a professional lip reader and said if a copper had heard him, he would be up in court on abusive and foul mouthed language.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Did anyone else notice the guy sat behind Hughes in the first half ...after about 10 minutes their guy had the shot that went wide..Hughes was disappointed, but the bloke behind was effing and blinding and didn't take it as well as Hughes!

A mate texted me to see if I had seen it as his wife is a professional lip reader and said if a copper had heard him, he would be up in court on abusive and foul mouthed language.

The bloke with the awful moustache?

Yep, saw him as well. He was irate.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Went for the old fist pump world record last night, then hands straight in the pocket. Clearly tried to antagonize Hughes. :nono:

HUGHTON-SOTON.gif

You can even see the look of disgust on Hughes' face....he's trying to look away and quite clearly thinking 'FFS look at the state of him....classless'. Probably speaking to the PFA Manager's people this morning about it. Don't blame him either - I don't like Hughes at all but no-one should have to put up with that kind of in-your-face behaviour.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You can even see the look of disgust on Hughes' face....he's trying to look away and quite clearly thinking 'FFS look at the state of him....classless'. Probably speaking to the PFA Manager's people this morning about it. Don't blame him either - I don't like Hughes at all but no-one should have to put up with that kind of in-your-face behaviour.

Apparently Hughes was heard to say "that wasn't a celebration he threw himself onto the floor and was just dusting himself off - I SAW IT I KNOW THE TRUTH"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here