Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] KSI vs Logan Paul

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
So I saw as each time I went to quote it he'd changed it. Generally to something even more offensive! Nothing like digging your own grave....

So paste what I wrote then....

Scumbag!

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I don't need to as it's still there. You posted it. FFS.

Where is the part I homophobicly abused your 11 year old Son? You are a **** for saying that and not sure why you would do it.

Could understand if we had some history on here but you really going to try that shit because you got your back up over a you tube fight?

if you think it's because I called him a fairy I would like to remind you fairies are not gender specific or in any way related to the shit you are trying to imply.

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Where is the part I homophobicly abused your 11 year old Son? You are a **** for saying that and not sure why you would do it.

Could understand if we had some history on here but you really going to try that shit because you got your back up over a you tube fight?

if you think it's because I called him a fairy I would like to remind you fairies are not gender specific.

Wow. **** off.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Wow, this thread escalated quickly, quite embarrassing all-round.

Nonetheless, I watched the YouTube fight (and last years one).
Big boxing fan myself, probably more-so than the football.

Obviously a big publicity exhibition, but entertaining for those interested in the YouTubers and their channels.
The quality was naff, obviously, as they it was basically everyone's first fight.

I watch a lot of YouTube, it's my main platform for media consumption.
Don't personally follow the Pauls or KSI/Deji, but catching up on some of their stuff, they all seem like absolute idiots.

They made a mint, that was the point. Didn't do much for boxing other than potentially get some younger watchers interested in the sport.
Commentary was irritating,

For those not interested, or missed it, you didn't miss anything worthwhile.
Kids loved it though.

:shrug:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here