Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] KSI vs Logan Paul

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Yeah, that's the implication of what I said isn't it. :facepalm:

View attachment 100090

I pressume you watch the BBC and pay for a TV license? If not then I apologise. If you do then my point fully applies. YouTube brings through genuine content from people who wouldn't otherwise have a platform or a chance at getting themselves out there. Mainstream TV is just fake bullshit where everyone is forced to put on a smile and cover up pedo rings.

Last edited:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
If you let age control you, you will end up like some of these bitter old farts on this thread. Where change genuinely scares them.

What do I have to be bitter about. Live and let live, I'm just glad that it was shown on my IPTV as no way would i have paid for it for him. £8 to watch a couple of gamers fight each other, I read they had sold 837000 on pay per view. To me it was kids or stupid adults paying to see a couple of dickheads hit each other. If anything proves that hype sells it is this fight.
Then again I pay to watch a bunch of multi millionaires kick a ball about so I'm just as silly i suppose.

EDIT: oh and it ended in a very surprising draw, so all the people can pay to watch the rematch :cry:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I pressume you watch the BBC and pay for a TV license? If not then I apologise. If you do then my point fully applies. If you think you can slag off youtube whilst being a money slave to the pedo BBC and licensing then it's even more ****ed up! YouTube brings through genuine content who wouldn't from people who wouldn't otherwise have a platform. Mainstream TV is just fake bullshit where everyone is forced to put on a smile.

Now you are just being silly, you will be telling me telling me eastenders is fake next.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I pressume you watch the BBC and pay for a TV license? If not then I apologise. If you do then my point fully applies. If you think you can slag off youtube whilst being a money slave to the pedo BBC and licensing then it's even more ****ed up! YouTube brings through genuine content from people who wouldn't otherwise have a platform or a chance at getting themselves out there. Mainstream TV is just fake bullshit where everyone is forced to put on a smile.

I watch both the BBC and YouTube. The BBC is most likely the most independent major news source in the world. Yes, they've had a few bad apples but we as a country, and the world, is extremely lucky the BBC exists. To see the other side, see various propaganda machine news channels in the US, or the state-controlled media in China. Sounds like you've been consuming quite a bit of fake news on YouTube? The problem with these platforms is people can say what they want without being challenged by actual facts, which is one the dangers.

But there's nothing generally wrong with consuming a bit of YouTube, I don't think (as long as you are aware of the limitations of the platform), although personally as I'm not 10 (or have the mental capacity of one) I'm not a fan of watching vlogs about people's daily lives (which is anything but genuine). Everything wrong with people like Logan Paul, which is why there's been so much controversy around him. Outside of his fanbase, he's widely considered to be a dick who is a poor influence on our society all across the interwebs.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
In all seriousness I think some on this thread think it's real.
My son is 11, loves YouTube and he can't stand either of these pricks that you're suggesting were worth watching "fight" each other. He's too clever for that bullshit.

The irony is that you're going on about people not being wise to stuff while promoting something that was entirely fake and only designed to make money. Do you not see that you're promoting a different version of what you're attempting to slag off?

Pretty sure you're on a wind up though and if so then good fishing. If not, you're a lost cause, and what do you think about 9/11?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Yet you think YouTubers are 'genuine'... :shrug:

It depends how you define genuine. In many cases it's the chat/followers of the YouTuber in question who dictate the direction and travel of how things evolve and the Youtuber adapts to that. It's not like mainstream TV where people were forced to do all sorts to even get a slot. Thank God we are past that era and everyone of every class and background has an equal chance of success!

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
My son is 11, loves YouTube and he can't stand either of these pricks that you're suggesting were worth watching "fight" each other. He's too clever for that bullshit.

The irony is that you're going on about people not being wise to stuff while promoting something that was entirely fake and only designed to make money. Do you not see that you're promoting a different version of what you're attempting to slag off?

Pretty sure you're on a wind up though and if so then good fishing. If not, you're a lost cause, and what do you think about 9/11?

You've pretty much summed it up.

He must be on a wind up.

Glad to hear your son is too clever to be part of their fanbase.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
It depends how you define genuine. In many cases it's the chat/followers of the YouTuber in question who dictate the direction and travel of how things evolve and the Youtuber adapts to that. It's not like mainstream TV where people were forced to do all sorts to even get a slot. Thank God we are past that era and everyone of every class and background has an equal chance of success!

Truth isn't truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CljsZ7lgbtw

bWize

Nov 6, 2007

No offense, but he must be a bit of a fairy if he doesn't enjoy seeing 2 people he hates beating the shit out of each other.
What you even talking about 9/11 for you ****ing weirdo? Maybe your kids the way he is because of the strange, misguided influence of his Father?

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
No offense, but he must be a bit of a fairy if he doesn't enjoy seeing 2 people he hates beating the shit out of each other.
Maybe it's because he has a sapp and all round outdated version of a Father as a role model... Poor child!
You know I can see the original version of your post by quoting it.

You're insulting my son with homophobic shit.

You're a sad ****.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
You know I can see the original version of your post by quoting it.

You're insulting my son with homophobic shit.

You're a sad ****.

You really going to start making stuff up now? Pathetic.

Quote it you wrongen... You should be banned for making up shit like that. ****!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You really going to start making stuff up now? Pathetic.

Quote it you wrongen...
It's ok. You edited it again to make it even worse, so now both versions are in public. What offended you so much that you had to start being such a prat? Did the truth hurt. Perhaps you're just pissed. Still no excuse.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
It's ok. You edited it again to make it even worse, so now both versions are in public. What offended you so much that you had to start being such a prat? Did the truth hurt. Perhaps you're just pissed. Still no excuse.

We both know you are a ****ing liar, no more needs to be said.

Let's just get this straight... Are you seriously suggesting that by me light heartily saying your 11 year old is a fairy for not watching a boxing match is being homophobic towards him? You have lost the ****ing plot! Trouble is there are so many of you imbeciles out there!

Last edited:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003

There were actually at least three or four versions (that I saw). He edited it multiple times.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
There were actually at least three or four versions (that I saw). He edited it multiple times.
So I saw as each time I went to quote it he'd changed it. Generally to something even more offensive! Nothing like digging your own grave....

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
So I saw as each time I went to quote it he'd changed it. Generally to something even more offensive! Nothing like digging your own grave....

You guys need a new hobby. The only edits I made were to grammar. I invite you to post anything else I wrote? I would never be deliberately derogatory towards someone elses child. You should be ashamed of yourselves for trying to imply it. Especialy accusing me of being homophobic. Seriously, you are *****!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here