Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Isaac Hayden

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Trying to find the St Gallen team for the official thread, I stumbled across this twitter thread which has one random suggest we have tapped up Isaac Hayden. I felt left out of the random speculation so here you go. #ITK

[tweet]1018093640005103617[/tweet]

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Be a very good signing and his at a good age also. Also counts towards home grown.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Boo. Not as tenuous as I thought.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Fair enough if we benefit from this - he’d be a good signing - but the player is presumably earning £1M+ a year; what is stopping his girlfriend moving to live with him in the North East?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Fair enough if we benefit from this - he’d be a good signing - but the player is presumably earning £1M+ a year; what is stopping his girlfriend moving to live with him in the North East?

The North East I'd assume

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
There was me thinking it was just a twattish comment on Twitter and turns out to be a goer.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The North East I'd assume

Apart from Newcastle being a belting city, I’m fairly sure that the WAG of a millionaire premier league player could tolerate most areas of the country for the duration of your baby’s dad’s contract. No player would ever sign for Burnley otherwise.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I gave you a thumbs up for the amusing reply, but in all seriousness Northumberland is a wonderful county, a great place to live.

I think our [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] is up there now.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Would they be allowed to live in the NorthEast corner of the Amex? How many other players have been offered this facility? guess that's what the hotel was originally for.

Well they could convert he superstore l suppose, that's in the north east corner, and they would have Dick's Bar upstairs if they fancied a drink of an evening.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
This rumour is on Sky and in the Newcastle Chronicle. Says we are prepared to pay £10m. He's only 23 and played 23 games for Newcastle last season. Can play DM and CB so could be our 4th Cb/ cover for Dale and Davie. Only handed in his transfer request yesterday. Played for England U21s. Maybe the word'tenuous' should be taken off the title of the thread.

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
Big thumbs up from me if this happened. Solid player and good on the ball. I think he’s from Essex originally so if his girlfriends from there she’ll likely believe any northern outpost is unlikely to provide the adequate vajazel parlours and fake tanneries to allow moving away.
More fool her as anything north of the Tyne is generally pretty beautiful. Arguably Northumberland has the best coastline and beaches in the country. Shame it’s too bloody cold and windy to get the most out of them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here