Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Those Brighton Boris Bikes.....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Anyone else noticed that the good weather has brought out an absolute epidemic of dippy Dorises and straw hatted shitgibbons hiring the City bikes and riding them in either circles or zig zags down the Prom when there's a perfectly good, bespoke, paid-for-by-my-council-tax cycle lane to use?

This is in no way a dig at regular cyclists BTW. At this time of year they're far too busy taking EPO and clogging up country lanes. :lol: :vuvu: :wrong: :moo:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As someone that regularly cycles along the seafront bike lane the tourists on hire bikes are a nightmare. Would guess the majority aren't regular cyclists and have no idea of the city cycling lanes so cause all sorts of hazards. The area between the Palace pier and the Peace Statue is the danger zone! Think the hire scheme is a great idea but just wished the day trippers were a bit more sensible.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They don't even pay road tax.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone else noticed that the good weather has brought out an absolute epidemic of dippy Dorises and straw hatted shitgibbons hiring the City bikes and riding them in either circles or zig zags down the Prom when there's a perfectly good, bespoke, paid-for-by-my-council-tax cycle lane to use?

This is in no way a dig at regular cyclists BTW. At this time of year they're far too busy taking EPO and clogging up country lanes. :lol: :vuvu: :wrong: :moo:

Careful fella.

You're going to upset [MENTION=29779]Whitechapel[/MENTION] and [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] using words like that on here. Prepare for an imminent "ffs..." and some kind of withering comment about your age, or something.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Careful fella.

You're going to upset [MENTION=29779]Whitechapel[/MENTION] and [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] using words like that on here. Prepare for an imminent "ffs..." and some kind of withering comment about your age, or something.

Wait till I bring out arsepenguin.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wait till I bring out arsepenguin.

giphy.gif

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just nudge their back wheel with your car - that'll get them out the way

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Careful fella.

It’s genuinely great that somebody not finding you funny on an internet messageboard has upset you so much.

BTW, you forgot to put a word in block capitals for extra HILARITY points. A rookie mistake for the king of comedy.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It’s genuinely great that somebody not finding you funny on an internet messageboard has upset you so much.

BTW, you forgot to put a word in block capitals for extra HILARITY points. A rookie mistake for the king of comedy.

Who said I was trying to be funny ? I had a moan-up about Lineker - is a straightforward RANT not allowed then ? (nb: capitals are just for emphasis, there's nothing inherently funny about them - see ?).

'King of comedy' ? Not sure what you're on about chap, but I'm amused that you feel the need to single out and critique my posts in particular. For the record I wasn't trying to be funny, neither am I in the slightest bit bothered or upset whether anyone finds my posts funny, bothersome, offensive, tiresome, dull, or anything else inbetween. I'm far, far too long in the tooth on here to get "upset" by anything, tbh.

Something about me has clearly crawled up your arse though. The good news is, there's a very easy way of fixing that in your settings, so I suggest you use it.

:)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why isn’t there a straight Pride?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Who said I was trying to be funny ? I had a moan-up about Lineker - is a straightforward RANT not allowed then ? (nb: capitals are just for emphasis, there's nothing inherently funny about them - see ?).

'King of comedy' ? Not sure what you're on about chap, but I'm amused that you feel the need to single out and critique my posts in particular. For the record I wasn't trying to be funny, neither am I in the slightest bit bothered or upset whether anyone finds my posts funny, bothersome, offensive, tiresome, dull, or anything else inbetween. I'm far, far too long in the tooth on here to get "upset" by anything, tbh.

Something about me has clearly crawled up your arse though. The good news is, there's a very easy way of fixing that in your settings, so I suggest you use it.

Look at you, emotional. :lolol:

I mean, let’s get it clear. You used a phrase I hadn’t heard before and that I didn’t find funny but other people did. I didn’t quote you, or have a pop. I merely pointed out I was surprised people found it funny because it seemed to me like the kind of thing 13 year olds would snigger at. You then decided to tag me in a completely different thread because somebody had used the same phrase. I’m not really sure why. You’re not trying to be funny apparently so I don’t know why. To get a response? Attention? To show me just how not bothered you are? F*ck knows.

For someone who doesn’t seem to be bothered, I have to admit you do seem awfully flustered about it. But you carry on, ‘chap’. Keep showing me how not bothered you are by tagging me in different threads and then telling me how really not bothered you are when I reply. You’re coming across like a real champion though, well done.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Just so long one of them doesn't ring there bell at me.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

hes made.you look like a bit of a wankpuffin hasnt he ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Look at you, emotional. :lolol:

I mean, let’s get it clear. You used a phrase I hadn’t heard before and that I didn’t find funny but other people did. I didn’t quote you, or have a pop. I merely pointed out I was surprised people found it funny because it seemed to me like the kind of thing 13 year olds would snigger at. You then decided to tag me in a completely different thread because somebody had used the same phrase. I’m not really sure why. You’re not trying to be funny apparently so I don’t know why. To get a response? Attention? To show me just how not bothered you are? F*ck knows.

For someone who doesn’t seem to be bothered, I have to admit you do seem awfully flustered about it. But you carry on, ‘chap’. Keep showing me how not bothered you are by tagging me in different threads and then telling me how really not bothered you are when I reply. You’re coming across like a real champion though, well done.

:rolleyes:

The old "he's replied to me so he must be really really upset" line. How predictable. Right-o chap, I think this has run its course. Have a nice evening.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here