Playing snooker
"There was definitely contact there, Gary. She's entitled to go down."

article-0-0EF2CD2E00000578-804_468x286.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
OOH.

Mike is from there, Ben from Chichester? No?

Nah Nah nah mate. Ben's hardcore Rustington massive, Mike is Worthing repraZent through and through.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Nah Nah nah mate. Ben's hardcore Rustington massive, Mike is Worthing repraZent through and through.

I bow to your knowledge here.

However, I bet Mike likes me more than you :clap::kiss: xx

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
The Shit Awards featuring One Direction, Take That, John Bishop, Ant and Dec, Jimmy Carr... There's not even any attempt to make it credible and things like John Bishop smirking about The Foo Fighters not being able to/not bothering to turn up or the ridiculous pink Britannia trophies - one week Sam Smith is picking up Grammys, the next week he's getting a couple of those pink trophies, the likes of which you can probably get in Poundland or the 99p shop, and so to finish with a quote by Renton (Sam Smith in this instance) from Trainspotting: "For all the good they've done me, I might as well have well have stuck them up my arse!"

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Thats tomorrows front pages sorted - and it means everyone will now forget about the Kanye West disaster !!

What was up with Kanye?? I thought he was excellent although his language left something to be desired.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here