Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia SIGNED

albionite

May 20, 2009
Asked a Dutch friend about him says he likes him but has an attitude and doesn’t believe he is ready for premier league.

To expand when I asked why.

He is physically strong, but the phase is something different in the premier league. You see only the top players in the dutch leaque can make it overseas and even thats not garunteed. Top player from the dutch leaque like Eriksen is doing great at the spurs but Depay was aweful. You shouldnt be buying players who arent top class players in the dutch leaque.

Last edited:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Indeed but some of the defending left a bit to be desired

I see your indeed and I raise you a further indeed, no worse than dare I say West Ham and at times; Everton, Stoke, Swansea... not every PL defence is akin to an impregnable footballing vestal virgin.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Barber: This will show them when we sign a striker well before the end of January!
Recruitment team: He's injured.
Barber: When he's due back?
Recruitment team: First week in February.

Right Back

Marseille was magic
NSC Patron
Sep 21, 2017
Brighton
Cannot believe some of the negativity. He is just what we need and plays for a quality side. He has a small injury and will be fit in a couple of weeks.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My god there’s some right negative knobheads on here at the mo! What did any of you expect from a first Premier League season reeeeeally?!?! Waltz in to the league and come top half? Control games against teams with squads worth hundreds of millions of £s?! If you weren’t prepared for a bad run and many tough games, you were clearly deluded! Get some positivity - we’ve done very well overall you ***** :thumbsup:

We’re possibly signing a PSV striker for FIFTHTEEN MILLION POUNDS and all people can do is slag off the team and the excellent Chris Hughton. Get a grip!

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Maybe he is being signed for the development squad, to replace the other young Dutch striker\winger who had a great goals and assist ratio,and now being shipped on loan back to .......Holland.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
WTF?Jurgen who? How much?Whatever he cost that money should have been added to what we are spending for a good striker.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Don’t think NSC will wait that long

In actuality it happened about three minutes after it was reported we might (yes, might) be signing him. Now he's Elvis II and worse than shite as he plays for a regular champions league club, from a division that has never spawned any great players ever.

These are FACTS people.

Give me strength.

The dice were loaded from the start...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
WTF?Jurgen who? How much?Whatever he cost that money should have been added to what we are spending for a good striker.

Wow this is a new one.. criticising the club for a signing they haven’t even made yet, having never seen him play :facepalm:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Unusual running style, bit flat footed but looks good on the ball for a big man and looks like he's got a football brain!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here