Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rosenior in to replace POG tomorrow

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
If true, excellent. Our best left back.
to be honest ....i think people are being a bit harsh on the chelsea kid ...ffs thrown in at the deep end against the team that were always supposed to waltz this league he was always going to take time to settle....perhaps he should have started instead of pog who was clearly carrying an injury.......anyway , we were undone by a freak of a goal and we matched the tripe eaters for 88 minutes....the winner is the type of goal we are more than capable of scoring....taking knocky off....why...?? they scored 30 seconds after while solly was still pissing about with his sleeves......pissed off yes ....dispondent no....if we play like that for rest of the season we wont be beaten again.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is all down to opinions and I prefer a left footed left back to play the ball down the wing and I also prefer LR on the right either as a full back or defensive midfielder.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
He is if you disregard Bong and Pocognoli who are both better at left back but not as all round versatile defenders but good to see him back in the squad.

Bong, Pog, Rosenior. I'm evenly split between the three. All excellent options. And Tomori was far from a disaster, despite lack of game time and being out of position. Indeed second half against a very strong Newscastle side he was actually pretty good I thought.

Aren't we lucky!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Adekugbe hasn't been mentioned as a possible stand-in, as far as I can see. Is he completely out of the first-team reckoning, or has he gone back to Canada?

As is the fashion for Albion left-backs, he's INJURED.

From the same Argus article that appears in post #12:-

Meanwhile, under-23s left-back Sam Adekugbe is back in training after a recurrence of hamstring trouble.

[MENTION=10202]Not Andy Naylor[/MENTION] - as Adekugbe played for the first team at Preston in January, I would imagine that if fit, he would very much be "in" the first-team reckoning.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As is the fashion for Albion left-backs, he's INJURED.

I wonder just how many of our left backs have also been drummers?

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
It is all down to opinions and I prefer a left footed left back to play the ball down the wing and I also prefer LR on the right either as a full back or defensive midfielder.

Well we currently don't have one, so it's CB Tomori or right footed Liam. Rosy for me every time, you can't beat experience at this stage of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here