Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre Match entertainment v Bristol City ??

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The only downside for me is you being a miseryguts.

I am far from that but I obviously do not appreciate modern poetry which is not what I was taught at school. Mind you I didnt like that either If I can hear it I am looking forward to hearing Wardy Bobby Z and Stuart Storer as 1 of my exiled grandsons played for Stuart Storer and said he got fed up with hearing about the last goal at The Goldstone but I dont.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I know I'm miserable, but I'm really not keen on the opera singer. Give me a brass band for Sussex by the Sea every time.

You may have a point, but tomorrow you'll have to join in with every last moment or go to BG's grumpy corner. If i was a betting man, i reckon you'll have a pack of MANSIZE kleenex readytomorrow :thumbsup:

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I am far from that but I obviously do not appreciate modern poetry which is not what I was taught at school. Mind you I didnt like that either If I can hear it I am looking forward to hearing Wardy Bobby Z and Stuart Storer as 1 of my exiled grandsons played for Stuart Storer and said he got fed up with hearing about the last goal at The Goldstone but I dont.

Trust me BG, tomorrow you will LOVE everything, even Attilla

and probably SIMMO SAYS (even if not in the biblical sense)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Its being broadcast live on channel 35 in multiple countries across the world.

I see on their TV guide that Aussie Channel 35, describe Albion's last home pre entertainment, as a load of pommes bashing dustbins in tune with GOSBTS, followed some Sheila singing Abide With me in b flat minor :eek:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I want to see UNREST pedal his tricycle up a ramp in the centre circle and leap through a flaming hoop.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I am far from that but I obviously do not appreciate modern poetry which is not what I was taught at school. Mind you I didnt like that either.

If I had the time and energy, I'd use all this to create a sitcom called 'Bensgrandad.'

You just can't write perfect lines like that.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I know I'm miserable, but I'm really not keen on the opera singer. Give me a brass band for Sussex by the Sea every time.

Nor am I. I'm hugely disappointed to learn she's going to be doing GOSBTS again. We've finally nailed it these days, and the sound of 29,000 people belting out the chorus sends shivers down my spine every time. I appreciate her talents as a singer, but that's OUR song, OUR moment: we all know that she's going to rattle it out at warp factor ten in a quavering, high pitched soprano voice that won't allow anyone else to join in. It's completely wrong.

By all means let her do Abide With Me if you must, and all the rest of it, but I wish, I really wish, that they'd leave GOSBTS alone (or, as you say, get a proper brass band in to do the job). She's going to- however unwittingly- ruin it.

Also, I associate her, rightly or wrongly, with failure, having memories of her turning up for at least two home play off games that we've managed to screw up royally.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
It's not too late for you to write a poem BG :bigwave:

For Gods sake Man!:ffsparr:
Do not suggest this or he will asking NSC how to spell every other word beacuse he can't find Spellcheck on his laptop

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here