Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey Open-Top Bus parade

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I do sympathize with your sentiment but . . .

Middlesborough relegated, Barton banned for ever . . . sometimes our winning is made slightly more tumescent by the other *******s' failure :whistle:

Karma is bitch - of course it gives a little glow but I suppose I'm one for not rubbing it in.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Fck em. You wait, when they next play us they will sing "you've never won fk all" again, oblivious to the fact that the only trophy they've lifted in living memory was at a cost to local businesses. They deserve to be the lower league shite that they are and I hope they get relegated again next season.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

See, I'm getting quite aggressive thinking about those back to fronts, I need to forget about them but I fear they're like a bad stench from a sewage treatment works down the road, the smell won't go away!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I've said before, our friends up the road struggle at the foot of the football league I genuinely wouldn't want them folded, the twats however in the same boat, well I could probably suffer a relegation to see them disappear to the bottom of the harbour!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Karma is bitch - of course it gives a little glow but I suppose I'm one for not rubbing it in.

Oh, I wouldn't rub it in . . . not in their face. I wouldn't troll their board or anything, either. Quietly, to myself, is different though.

All the best :cheers:

Jan 30, 2008
Fck em. You wait, when they next play us they will sing "you've never won fk all" again, oblivious to the fact that the only trophy they've lifted in living memory was at a cost to local businesses. They deserve to be the lower league shite that they are and I hope they get relegated again next season.

you seem obsessed :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
What about Paulsgrove ? the only place that has me yearning for Luton, Grimsby, Gillingham and Port Talbot, and it's on the south coast FFS

Getting out alive after a night out in Paulsgrove rates as one of the great achievements in my life
Good point, well presented

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As I said in my original post it's the fans that have suffered
But they haven't suffered. Unless the fans you're referring to were owners of the businesses Pompy ripped off.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Couldn't have put it better. F*** em.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
On the subject of Leigh Park, which I mentioned earlier, I used to be a contracts manager for a roofing company that used to do a lot of re roofing of council houses in the Portsmouth area. Materials would always get nicked from site overnight but funnily enough the only place this didn't happen was in Leigh Park. Might have had something to do with the fact that the hardest family on that estate at the time used to work for me as roof tilers :thumbsup::lol:

I worked on a site in Selsey, a carpenter from Portsmouth said he worked in Leigh Park many years back, he said some of the women used to put a box of OMO ( washing powder ) in the front window of their house. I asked him why, he said it meant ' old man out' :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good luck to them - the supporters have had it tough for many years.

You're bang on the money there. That promotion to the Premier League, one FA Cup win and another FA Cup final must have been absolute torture for the poor souls.

#twats

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Presumably there will be millions of the Greatest Fans In The World having to watch at home on TV, as they surely won't all fit on Southsea Common.

It is kind of funny watching a club who did the big FA Cup winners parade a few years back organise another one to celebrate finishing third in the Fourth Division :lolol:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Presumably there will be millions of the Greatest Fans In The World having to watch at home on TV, as they surely won't all fit on Southsea Common.

It is kind of funny watching a club who did the big FA Cup winners parade a few years back organise another one to celebrate finishing third in the Fourth Division :lolol:

That's not the case though - they could be Champions or runners-up.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
1620h3p.jpg

Absolute genius

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

You go girl

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here