Parade live on youtube

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Right who's not boycotting the Palace Pier for this rubbish
15330555-1.jpg.gallery.jpg

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
No Stockdale interview means no contract announcement I suppose.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That was fantastic coverage, I blubbed like a little fat boy in glasses the whole way through.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
After watching that and the slogan 'Together in the Premier League' I have come to the conclusion that we should keep all the players that have got us there. Keep that togetherness, at least for the next season. It would be a shame to let players go that helped us make it. It will cost a bit more but we are getting loads of dosh from the PL. I am thinking with my heart of course not my head.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
After watching that and the slogan 'Together in the Premier League' I have come to the conclusion that we should keep all the players that have got us there. Keep that togetherness, at least for the next season. It would be a shame to let players go that helped us make it. It will cost a bit more but we are getting loads of dosh from the PL. I am thinking with my heart of course not my head.

I should think the plan is to keep the team and just add 2/3 players of quality, exactly the formula we used the season before.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Stockdale poured 2 bottles of champagne over Knocky's head after he started the" DS we want you to stay song"

Not sure what to read on that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here