Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FFS Bozza. Get rid of the ****ing (P) !

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Bozza's taking the P if he doesn't take the P.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:nono:

Leave it there all summer, or get rid of it now, and put the (C) up on Sunday afternoon.

If the big man is going to stubborn when faced with the facts, maybe this should be revisited at half time on Sunday.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If the big man is going to stubborn when faced with the facts, maybe this should be revisited at half time on Sunday.

He'll be AT Villa Park on Sunday, away from his fancy MACHINES and that, and a couple of pints to the good.

And it would be too LATE anyway.

:down:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He'll be AT Villa Park on Sunday, away from his fancy MACHINES and that, and a couple of pints to the good.

It'll be the only way we could guarantee coming back from a 3-0 half time deficit.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
20170504_150855.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

You know why we didn't win on Saturday? That was my fault.

On Friday, I thought something like "I need to create the North Stand Chat (C) banner and upload it to the server and make sure I know the filename so that after the game on Saturday, even though I'll be drunk and on my phone I'll be able to change it over as I know people will be nagging for it to happen and I want to get on with enjoying the pub".

And then I forgot.

So the football gods, recognising that I'd stuffed up, ensured we didn't win in order to save my blushes.

So you win. I'll change it back now, and I shall prepare a banner that I can pop in place on Sunday post-game from Villa Park on my phone. (I won't be pinted-up though as I have to drive home afterwards)

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It could be me. I had got carried away and started wearing a retro albion top but the team haven't done so well. It is truely locked away for the av match

I have to own up - me too, and Ive been feeling guilty ever since. No more colours for me, just my normal discreet badge.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Hey, where has the (P) gone??
Are we not promoted anymore, because we lost a couple of games!?!
Shame on you [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for bowing to peer pressure from a few superstitious (P)osters!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hey, where has the (P) gone??
Are we not promoted anymore, because we lost a couple of games!?!
Shame on you [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for bowing to peer pressure from a few superstitious (P)osters!

:nono:

Infraction given.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bozza will change it to 'C' at the weekend if lady luck and all her naughty nymphs pull one out for us . . . . .:lolol:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Additionally, my daughter saw Knocky at the Ed Sheeran gig at the O2 on Tuesday.

He was sober, his missus wasn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here