Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

should Kermogrant get dogs abuse on sat'dy....??

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If Kermacunt plays and i hope he does , i really hope we all treat this individual with the respect he deserves .

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I don't often wish serious injury on a player, but in the cases of mssrs. Kermogent and Barton, I am happy to make an exception. I hope they both soon receive injuries which keep them out at least as long as Rosenior, if not longer.

My sentiments exactly.

Nothing would please me more than for him to get a career ending cruncher. Pure scum.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Being a sub will be just as entertaining if you ask me, imagine the reaction from the north west corner when he starts warming up after half hour!
From my seat in WSL I have a feeling Kermocunt might hear 4 or 5 of us. Hope the twunt gets seriously hurt simply because he knew exactly what he was doing. As did the Reading scum when they gave him the loudest cheer of the night when LR was deliberately injured.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ofcourse he should get some serious abuse, i refrain from wanting him to get seriously injured though.
He knowingly inflicted a serious injury on LR that has had an impact on our season. If he gets badly hurt I won't be feeling sorry for him at all.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
LR may well play Saturday, now that will be incredibly well timed.

No chance - he's still nobbled.

Impossible to say for certain, but I wonder if Liam hadn't been out for so long if we'd have more points on the board? I thought he was excellent for us last season. There's certainly been games where we've missed him.

And yes, let's give Kermoc**t the abuse he deserves.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As a nod to inclusiveness, can we have at least 1 round of:-

'anchor, anchor, anchor'.

I don't want my kids in the family stand to miss out.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Coin the c.nt

Seriously? Come on....:nono:

Harding was elegantly humiliated, and rather than red-faced spittle-mouthed eye-popping abuse, a la that horrible home defeat to Palace, he was humiliated by mocking and laughter in the main, or at least that what it quickly turned to once it was clear we had got under his skin.

As another poster pointed out, if this player is another Barton rather than a Harding, he will absolutely milk the abuse, and it will backfire.

Moreover, is it just me, but I want to focus on supporting our team, and having that massive 'come on' atmos that really drives the players on to victory.

Time and time again when the stadium (and this was especially the case at Withdean) gets into a certain mindset, the hole afternoon simply curdles. I mean all the 'you don't know what you're doing' stuff, and relentless booing of certain players. At that point the opposition know they are under our skin, and if they are there for a point they just kill the game.

That's why I suspect this may be a curdled match today, with a 0-0 result, and I am not going to waste any of my mojo squarking at this Reading knob. As for throwing coins, have a word with [MENTION=474]Mr Blobby[/MENTION] about that. :shrug:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Judging by AK's comments in the Argus I think it's fair to say the players will be after him too!

Just read the comments..

Very well positioned by Anthony.
Effectively saying:
We know what you did last time.
Step out of line on Saturday and we'll have you.

It's the points that matter.. getting into KermoC unt's mind, won't hurt either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here