Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your Tory MP name?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Joseph Kingsbury-Mullen. His paternal grandfather was an IPP councillor in Liverpool but he never mentions that. Despises being called Joe due to Stalin.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
John Brunswick-Williamson.

Four of us are meeting Les Hamilton for a couple of pints at 4pm today. Mate had borrowed the 1973-76 School magazines from him and is returning them. Still going strong as a councillor.

Nice. I left in 76. There was a great thread on here about 15 years years ago (mostly) about HGSB. :cheers:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Nice. I left in 76. There was a great thread on here about 15 years years ago (mostly) about HGSB. :cheers:

He didn't hold back on his colleagues. Kent rules. Great 2 hours in the pub. Apparently, if I can get my head together, Williamson retired at 58 when the Grammar died and shortly afterwards died of a heart attack as a passenger in a car. Nice man Les Hamilton, despite that news on our Tory namesake.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

I left in 1971 - good to hear there's a lot of old boys on here.

I recall a brief conversation with "God" along New Church Road when he was visiting a dentist - can't recall the year but must have been early nineties.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Comrade Schöne-Strasse

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I left in 1971 - good to hear there's a lot of old boys on here.

I recall a brief conversation with "God" along New Church Road when he was visiting a dentist - can't recall the year but must have been early nineties.

[MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION] recalls he didn't make old bones, but my recollection was that he did. He must have been last 70s at least when you bumped into him.

I like to think, perhaps deludedly, that most of the wit on here emanates from old HGSB chaps, what with Brighton grammar being mostly a rugby chool (lights blue touch paper and retreats a safe distance . . . ) :lolol::whistle:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He didn't hold back on his colleagues. Kent rules. Great 2 hours in the pub. Apparently, if I can get my head together, Williamson retired at 58 when the Grammar died and shortly afterwards died of a heart attack as a passenger in a car. Nice man Les Hamilton, despite that news on our Tory namesake.

As noted in a reply elsewhere, he would have been much older than that . . . . .

I have a brother who was at HGSB 71-78. You probably knew either him or me. But we shall never know :lolol::bigwave:

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Francis Sidney-Smith.

President of the Board of Trade, and a leading 'wet' during the 1980s until resigning after an incident in a public lavatory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here