Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs away tickets

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That's a touch. Driving all morning so couldn't queue up and was 4 points short for yesterday. 52 left so tomorrow will be fun.

theboybilly

Still considering my options the thing that puts me off Tube is the reported queues for it although the train I intend catching is more than 90 minutes after the game ends.

I can stay at my son's London flat which is in Stratford as he will be off touring the world again at that time or persuade the Mrs she wants a couple of days in London and book a hotel in the area.

The train connection time though is ridiculous.

The 22.25 from Wembley Stadium is not now showing as an option - I wonder why. Actually looking at the arrivals/ departures from High Wycombe for tonight (for comparison) you only have 60 seconds to change services. Sorry to lead you up the garden path. I hope you get sorted

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Travelodge £51 for those with travel issues

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
450 in queue the best I could get :facepalm: Never mind, doesn't look hopeful. Hopefully a few will randomly appear and someone like [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] will notify us on here for a mad dash again :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I was thinking Wembley Stadium back to Marylebone post match - is this the best option or tube ?

N17

Jun 21, 2011
I was thinking Wembley Stadium back to Marylebone post match - is this the best option or tube ?

As i posted earlier

Different options I use.
Train to London Bridge, Jubilee all he way to Wembley Park or cross the platform at Finchley Road to to be Met lone to save 7-8 mins. Very useful on the return if you are pushed for time.
Train to Victoria. Victoria line to Green Park and then Jubilee as above.
Or if you are going to the away pub Green Man take the Bakerloo to Wembley Central then 0.5 a mile walk.
On the return i often use the overground from Wembley Stadium to Marylebone then tube it. If you leave on the whistle you generally wait about 20 mins for a train. They are every 10 mins and take 10-12 mins.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeh same - Sold out - :( - Only myself to blame as I've not done may aways the last few years so will take it on my chins, and not point out I used to go to Stockport, Stoke, Rushden, Wigan etc back in the day :angry:)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
I'm going to Wemberly
Que sera, sera

It said 3 tickets left when I got in. Phew, that was close.

I was something like 280 in the queue, so thought I had no chance. Elated right now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Que sera, sera
I'm going to Wemberly
Que sera, sera

I was something like 280 in the queue, so thought I had no chance. Elated right now.

******* ;)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
just got into the ticket site. Sold out by the looks of it

Que sera, sera
I'm going to Wemberly
Que sera, sera

Missed out too. Very tempted to pony up for hospitality on this one. Son back from the US for Christmas Day before...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just refreshed page and it said 'buy' and managed to get 1 ticket that flashed up - so keep trying!

On another note - I've got an e-pay email to say transaction gone through - do the club email too to confirm I have ticket or is that it and I wait for the post? Cheers.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Just refreshed page and it said 'buy' and managed to get 1 ticket that flashed up - so keep trying!

On another note - I've got an e-pay email to say transaction gone through - do the club email too to confirm I have ticket or is that it and I wait for the post? Cheers.

Got one. Need another now so I'll keep refreshing. My guess is that it will come in the post.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here