Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia SIGNED

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Can't be bothered to read all through this thread. Is he fit to play? Heard a hamstring problem mentioned.

Feb 23, 2013
Hello NSC, I'm a serial lurker but have created an account in order to ask your opinions on how this contract will be constructed.

With the player coming in mid-season, I would assume he would be wary of including a pay cut should we go down. Would this mean he would accept wages somewhere between Premier League and top end Championship, with potential to rise should we stay up or will PB and TB take a punt and hope that we don't end up with a Jack Rodwell situation? I guess we will see should the deal go through and Knockaert/Dunk/Stephens sign new contracts to match the highest earner. What would you do if you were PB to minimise the financial risk?

Goal bonuses and lower basic salary innit

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
That sounds positive. I must get Ben to show me how to open my twitter account:)

BREAKING NEWS......B&HA new signing Jurgen Locadia has submitted a transfer request after nutter stalks him on Twitter.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
BREAKING NEWS......B&HA new signing Jurgen Locadia has submitted a transfer request after nutter stalks him on Twitter.

Locadia.jpg

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
So do we think Dembele is sitting at home in Scotland thinking “damn they weren’t bluffing, they did sign someone else”?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here