Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Whole area in lockdown. Westminster Tube station closed. London Eye closed. MP's and Lords still locked into houses of parliament whilst car that crashed is checked out. Bomb squad on the scene.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
And were off, the thread can now descend into its usual binfest, including bigotry and unadulterated hate.

Especially now they've just shown a picture of the suspect on the ground and you can see his skin colour, so it'll be well on it's way shortly.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
We will see who's right, and the hate is on the other side.

It's not about whether you end up being right or wrong. It's about how you've come to the conclusion you have.

So far there is no EVIDENCE that it was an Islamic terror attack. You have jumped to conclusions based on what exactly?? You probably thought Jo Cox was murdered by a white Muslim when you heard the attacker was white.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Still no one has said anything to back this up. Appalling comment when you have no evidence, and people are dead or seriously injured. As Notters said, a thread ban would be in order.

I actually find it more boring and dramatic arguing about this.

We all know deep down , its just taking it away from the incident to engage at the moment.

To pipe up with theory is disrespectful and to pipe up slating those with theories is equally stupid really.

Just stick to the facts and don't engage is best bet.

It will all come out in the wash . Prob within hours

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
After the tragedy comes the recriminations. .. Mods will be busy tonight.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just can't believe people were filming the injured on Westminster bridge and posting on line.

Exactly the same happened when that truck ploughed into a crowd in Nice. I saw the news breaking on Twitter, and unfortunately saw some horrific video footage of the aftermath (no, I hadn't gone looking for it). Switched it off sharpish, but not before I'd caught sight of a truly sickening scene.

I don't know what kind of person could be surrounded by carnage like that and who's first instinct is not to help, but instead to think "I know. I'll fish my phone out, film some of this and post it online...."

Fvcking ghouls.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Surely time for another ban. Oh right, he's a mod.

That's hardly helpful.

Still no one has said anything to back this up. Appalling comment when you have no evidence, and people are dead or seriously injured. As Notters said, a thread ban would be in order.

Just stating the bleeding obvious! Anyone fancy a charity bet for REMF.

The more people put their head in the sand over this sort of thing and not deal with it properly the longer it will go on and get worse.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It's not about whether you end up being right or wrong. It's about how you've come to the conclusion you have.

So far there is no EVIDENCE that it was an Islamic terror attack. You have jumped to conclusions based on what exactly?? You probably thought Jo Cox was murdered by a white Muslim when you heard the attacker was white.
Shots fired at the house of parliament is another clue.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Just stating the bleeding obvious! Anyone fancy a charity bet for REMF.

The more people put their head in the sand over this sort of thing and not deal with it properly the longer it will go on and get worse.

What on earth are you on about? No-one's in denial about the threat of extremism and extraordinary efforts are made by the police, security services etc every day to deal with it. How many Islamic extremist incidents have there been in Britain since 7/7? A quite staggeringly low number give the ease at which an event like today can be carried out.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here