Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Our support is f***ing shit"

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's hilarious reading some of your posts after the worst away performance of the season

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Fans were noisy as **** where I was stood. Not sure what else I can tell you.

Enjoy your Subway.
Yeah maybe up the top , down the front was embarrassing

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Do fans respond to the performance or do the players respond to the fans? According to the poster its acceptable for the players to turn in a poor performance but not so for the massively underpaid, underated and small ego fans. The fans pay the players get paid, don't ever slag the fans, especially our own, thats a thousand times worse than not singing, ffs.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ffs I'm not blaming our supporters for the shite performance the players put in its just disappointing having such a bad atmosphere for an away day! People need to chill out

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Slag off the fans that tell the truth that'll help! I remember all the idiots that had hyypia flags when we wanted him out!

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I was sat down the front and we did comment that the atmosphere was a bit flat. A combination of crap on the pitch and acoustics not helping I guess.

Lets face it, It was a shit day all round. Erase from the memory bank and move on. We are still in a fantastic position.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Think the OP needs breathalysing and is taking his frustration out on the wrong people, possibly may come to regret this thread tomorrow morning. Our support made a decent amount of noise then unsurprisingly went a bit quiet after the second goal went in. Forest fans were awful until they scored.

Already looking forward to Rotherham :D

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I was sat down the front and we did comment that the atmosphere was a bit flat. A combination of crap on the pitch and acoustics not helping I guess.

Lets face it, It was a shit day all round. Erase from the memory bank and move on. We are still in a fantastic position.
At least someone agrees with me

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Think the OP needs breathalysing and is taking his frustration out on the wrong people, possibly may come to regret this thread tomorrow morning. Our support made a decent amount of noise then unsurprisingly went a bit quiet after the second goal went in. Forest fans were awful until they scored.

Already looking forward to Rotherham :D
Mate I was standing at the front there was no noise the entire game! I'M NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

For what its worth, apologies for the swearing and name calling. I'm frustrated at the day in general.

I just think that calling 2k people who paid a fair bit of cash to go watch their team a 'disgrace' to be unnecessary especially coupled with what is likely our worst away performance.

So yeah, apologies and safe journey home.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
You're not allowed to be worried, you'll be classified as a bedwetter (shudder) and thereafter clueless and a disgrace.

Im worried but only because i was there and saw it. Also I'm desperate for us to go up this time. Bedwetter? Nope just a worried fan.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
For what its worth, apologies for the swearing and name calling. I'm frustrated at the day in general.

I just think that calling 2k people who paid a fair bit of cash to go watch their team a 'disgrace' to be unnecessary especially coupled with what is likely our worst away performance.

So yeah, apologies and safe journey home.
And for what it's worth I said the guys at the back were singing all game, the 10 rows at the front consisted of miserable old sods, grey haired old women and spotty teenagers that stood with their arms crossed for the majority of the game .

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

I've been to Forest loads. That low roof at the back makes it feel proper loud when you are in it so I get why people at the back are having a go.

That said I was down the front the year Ankregren did his bar of soap party piece and Buckley shot us into a 2-1 lead. The atmosphere was definitely better that day but then we didn't play like dogshit. Move on. Put it right Tuesday.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You must have a hearing problem then. I was standing half way down and heard plenty of noise .. 95% of it from our fans (until they scored).
No chance you must've been behind me, not one person in front of me lifted a finger all game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here