Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince to Swindon etc...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If you read the court case you will read stated evidence of blood splatters on Ince's jacket, a jacket that matched the description of several witnesses. the splatters were said to have been more than a million to 1 shot that they weren't connected with the assault.

You will also note, having read the case, that it was a unanimous not guilty verdict. All 12 jurors said not guitly. Not one of them was convinced in the slightest of his guilt. He said all along it was a case of mistaken identity and the prosecution and police failed to prove he was the culprit.
No fingerprints, no cctv and the forensics helped Ince, not the police.

cooliobhafc

Mar 15, 2012
Brighton
I have. The forensic EXPERT agreed that the small traces of blood on Ince's jacket were explainable by his contact with the injured man AFTER his arrest.

Thanks Exile, I haven't seen the acquittal, just the case put forward, i wasnt basing my statement on any suggestion that Ince was guilty, completely the opposite.

As usual people are so quick to jump down other peoples throats.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
You will also note, having read the case, that it was a unanimous not guilty verdict. All 12 jurors said not guitly. Not one of them was convinced in the slightest of his guilt. He said all along it was a case of mistaken identity and the prosecution and police failed to prove he was the culprit.
No fingerprints, no cctv and the forensics helped Ince, not the police.

And it seems that they came to that conclusion very quickly too, believe it was less than two hours? That would seem to suggest they didn't have a lot of doubt about the verdict either.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Would have thought the first thing the Police would have done would be secure CCTV footage.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
That doesnt follow as I have been hit over the head with a bottle a couple of times once with a coke bottle and once a cider bottle neither, although bringing about some blood, did not bring it gushing as per to players clashing heads/.
Have you considered a career in forensics ?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Not one of them was convinced in the slightest of his guilt.

I'm not sure how you inferred this, unless you interviewed each juror? Technically every single one might have though he was probably guilty, but didn't think the evidence provided showed this beyond reasonable doubt.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Would have thought the first thing the Police would have done would be secure CCTV footage.
Maybe they did and the footage didn't support their case so they didn't use it as evidence. It wouldn't be the first time. It happened to me once when I was arrested at a demo and charged. Despite there being several police officers filming events that day no video evidence was produced to support their prosecution. I demanded to see all the video footage taken by the police around the time of my arrest. I found the incident of my arrest on their footage which furthermore confirmed my version of events was true and theirs was false. I produced the police video in evidence. Verdict: Not Guilty

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm not sure how you inferred this, unless you interviewed each juror? Technically every single one might have though he was probably guilty, but didn't think the evidence provided showed this beyond reasonable doubt.
What they thought is totally irrelevant - not that we have any clue about what they individually thought. What they decided, however, is legal fact; they thought about it (not for long) and unanimously decided he was not guilty. That's it - he's not guilty, and any snide suggestions otherwise could potentially be challenged in a civil court. That could - and should - be more of a concern than Huddersfield being on a good run!

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Nice to see Rohan receiving mom by the sponsors today, and a standing ovation from the crowd. Appears crowd were not impressed when subbed at 76 mins. He was on already on a yellow.
Hopefully he can now concentrate on his game, and get to show that he "is" actually a decent player, and aiming to play championship Football at some stage.

Sent by WEI Device

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here