Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale to Chelsea?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Not convinced Stocko would be happy to warm the bench at Chelsea but i guess it depends what they offer him. If it makes sense for him and his family money-wise, who knows?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Not convinced Stocko would be happy to warm the bench at Chelsea but i guess it depends what they offer him. If it makes sense for him and his family money-wise, who knows?
Again it's not his choice this window. We blocked Stephens moving and for sure we would block this.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is possible that we will offer him a hefty pay rise plus playing every week and the chance to break into the England squad again as I am sure that he is as good if not better than Heaton.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It's just the impression I get, but I reckon Stockdale brings far more to the first XI than just his performances. I reckon he is a real LEADER on the pitch and in the dressing room and seems to have formed a really good bond and understanding with Duffy.

If he were to go for whatever reason I believe we would miss him for far more than just his goalkeeping abilities.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Would be gutted to see him leave, may well be his agent trying to force the Albion into a better deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He ain't going nowhere... the board need to get his new contract sorted tho'...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
If anyone thinks that we haven't already been offering him new terms throughout the season then they're just stupid. This is probably his agent trying to get him an extra £5k a week. He must be on £10k a week already here.

I'm sure we'd all happily pay him £25k a week.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
http://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...ment-for-begovic-as-conte-blocks-defend-84227

His current replacement, Asmir Begovic, is trying to seal a move to Bournemouth but Conte will not sanction any deal until he has a
successor in place. Reports on Saturday also linked out of favour PSG shot-stopper Salvatore Sirigu with a move to West [/I]London.

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...-goalkeeping-target-after-failure-to-la-94480

Mirror forgot to mention this guy, also in the running, just to add to the drama :wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here