Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can we all agree now...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
1. Sing "Don't take me home..."

what with the trains, wouldnt it be "when will i get home.."

i like the clap thing, as above not sure theres the coodination and it needs that really.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Who do you think you are telling people what they can or cannot do at a football match that they have paid a lot of money for.
As long as people are having fun and creating an atmosphere then surely that is what matters.
Its better than sitting up there on your lofty perch constantly moaning.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Iceland clap?

http://grapevine.is/mag/column-opin...imate-walk-of-shame-std-testing-in-reykjavik/

Not to be confused with

The Reykjavík Handshake

When it comes to sexually transmitted infections, the one you’re most likely to pick up in Reykjavík is chlamydia, by far. Iceland has had the highest rate of chlamydia infection in Europe for the past decade, an accomplishment that lead the condition to be nicknamed the “Reykjavík handshake.”

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'm already practising my clapping as we speak.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I don't really understand how the Iceland Clap thing works. How is the clapping co-ordinated? Is there a cheerleader? Or a conductor? Or maybe someone tapping a giant triangle? Anyway, I agree. Let's not have it.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
So the frogs beat Iceland and then nick their hand clap. Why not put the bloke from Stoke on up front and see if anyone notices?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
We couldn't do the clap anyway
It's supposed to start of nice and slow and build to a crescendo of fast claps at the end, we'd start the clapping off at 100mph and finish it at 200 mph

The Welsh did the clap the other night using the words SHEEP!!! accompanied with every clap, I wonder what word we could use along with claps
Maybe SLOW SLOW SLOW FASTER FASTER FASTER could improve the timing of claps either that or a metronome hanging from the north stand roof ........(oh god I'm bored )
As you were

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
In the good old days the North Stand used to all agree ...

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
these euros have given us so much potential for new songs for next season.

Beram Kayal.....he's ****ing brilliant........nananananannana.........

ill get my coat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here