Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls tv

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It's just crazy how there's so many different yet similar issues for people at different times.

All I know is I watch football for enjoyment and to relax, not to be driven into a state of seething and stress.

It makes Channel 5 football look professional :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Now I've tagged him, he will see it, but I doubt that he has time to read all the posts on the off chance.

He has been tagged before-I did it on Saturday. Waste of time methinks.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I think the people who 'designed' this season's shirts must be involved with this bunch of cowboys.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
It's so infuriating watching the beginning of a game only for the coverage to fail. It's why I don't bother with dodgy internet streams anymore (death by adverts aside).

BT, MOTD, 5Live and Talksport looks like my lot for Albion coverage going forward.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I watched both games through the app on my phone without any problems..

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Did some numbwit fiddle with the controls at half time or something? Working perfectly up to then - after apparently being 'adjusted' at half time until the last ten minutes it looked like a bad dodgy stream which kept freezing. I really wanted to see how the youngsters performed when they came on too.

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
Turned it off when Murray went off as it froze. My lad was full of 101 questions asking why it wouldn't work anymore.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just kept freezing. Hopeless.

So frustrated, it isn't rocket science.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Won't work for me with Chrome, fine with Firefox. More fun on Saturday with the Iphine phrin. wonder if they'l have more luck with the SOS system.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Gave up with seagulls player or whatever it was called years ago. The frustration of trying to listen to commentary which buffered or never appeared was immense.

Nice to know (albeit I sympathise with anyone watching) that it's still as shit as ever.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Gave up with seagulls player or whatever it was called years ago. The frustration of trying to listen to commentary which buffered or never appeared was immense.

Nice to know (albeit I sympathise with anyone watching) that it's still as shit as ever.

This iFollow crap is way worse. I can't even get to watch th videos-keeps telling me to check my subscription or that I have problems with my internet connection which I clearly don't as I see all of their messages.

Asked again for a refund and got ignored. They did give me a long list of what I should do to try and get it working for me! Err, no.

My advice is don't give them any money until they prove that they can provide a reliable service.

[patcham gull

Jun 12, 2011
Do we know if iFollow subscriptions can be used on other club's websites (as was the case with the old PlayerHD service)?

I ask as championship clubs are currently offering a £4.49 monthly iFollow subscription. If I signed up on another club's site, would I then be able to access Seagulls TV content?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here