Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City Ticket binfest/availability

As posted way up this thread I went to buy my 7-y-o a ticket, saw it was £28 and thought "nah".

Given his level of interest, it's just too much, at least for me.

I just don't get it. If they don't want families then why make the shelf families only? They could have got away with charging £55 a ticket for what are terrific seats.

But if they do want families, why have they been hit with what? A 700% increase? I can't remember the price of an under 10 in the family stand last year but I think it was close to a fiver

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
No. One thing is clear from this: we're not going to hear any more talk of expanding capacity of the ground - not for a number of years,

I'm sure we'll sell out City or come close to a sellout but there are clearly not thousands of fans desperate for tickets. And if we struggle to sell out one of the top 6 clubs, we're going to find it hard to fill the ground for the likes of Watford or Swansea.

Worth bumping this gem.

3 weeks before the game, all standard tickets are gone, a handful of disabled and circa 60 family seats remain. Away end also sold out.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Can't wait for this game going from this image.jpg
Let's enjoy the season what ever happens.

Just 12 seats left on the shelf now. Guess that means the club can now fully justify not offering an under 10's price.

Only others in the stadium are diasabled / wheelchair / companion seats.

If you missed out and still want a ticket you will be dependant on whatver the ticket exchage offers unless any other pockets of seats pop up

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
£85 season tickets at the Amex just a year ago! That's the sort of move that hooks Sussex kids into being Albion fans for life.

I suppose with the new Sky/BT income, we can't afford to do that any more. Shame.

Indeed. A club for the few now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here