Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion v Leeds Utd *** Official Match Thread ***

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Really! That IS a long time. How many midweek games are we talking about here?

I don't know, I just flitted through the home midweek games on the club site. We won away games like Ipswich, on New Years Day. There were quite a few draws.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I know shameful rushed effort, but some of us have day jobs as well you know.

I know the feeling hence the muck up starting the thread.

Twas done in a rush and was late for work. That's a proper supporter, Putting my club before my job.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not seen him yet, is he anywhere near as quick as Lua Lua?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

He uses his pace differently to KLL. KLL is explosive, and extremely powerful over the first ten yards or so and on the turn, but never seems to makes runs to receive the ball behind defences, which is precisely what SD*2's game is all about on the evidence of his home debut. If you go back to his first interview, he said something along the lines of 'I want to use my pace to help the team', which seems a good assessment of what we've seen of him so far. What his runs will do is force opposition defences deeper, stretching them, and opening up more space for us to play. This is welcome, because opponents have been remarkably adept at restricting space so far this season.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Quite excited about tonights game...with Leeds sizeable leeds support hoping the atmosphere will be good but the game even better

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

He hasn't got the acceleration of Lualua or the sprint speed of Buckley, but more than makes up with it with speed of thinking, technique, vision, passing/crossing. That's just on one game though.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
[MENTION=15895]brightonmark1234[/MENTION]

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
any chance of CMS on the bench tonight
and maybe to come on and score the winner ............that would be a dream come true

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
any chance of CMS on the bench tonight
and maybe to come on and score the winner ............that would be a dream come true

Not back to full fitness yet. The club will get the atmosphere ramped up before the game if CMS walks around the touchline though.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Just finishing my rather large glass of wine before popping down the Amex, boy I dislike Leeds so much ever since I went up there and saw us win 3-2 and got chased and smacked round the noggin after the match..... Come on Albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here