Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Random places you've bumped into other 'Seagulls' fans....

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Whilst living in Dunedin, New Zealand I encountered two different Albion fans. One walking down the street, the other was two rows in front of me at the Rugby World Cup.

Whilst visiting Coventry uni I ended up watching an Albion match on TV with another NSCer - the name eludes me - may have been [MENTION=4815]seagully[/MENTION] ?

And lastly a couple of Albion supporters were at the same restaurant as me a year or two back - here in St. John's - Newfoundland. Gully on their backpacks gave them away.

That was me. Was it Blackpool at Withdean when Frutos got sent off?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
French campsite June 2004, I was wearing a Tshirt celebrating the play off final, when a lady in the bar, called out Seagulls. The family lived in Poets Corner.

omgitsjames

Nov 24, 2011
California
I've yet to run into another albion fan in Los Angeles though I've ran into a few people who support other lower league teams. They are always British expats (not surprising).

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Bumped into the entire Albion squad having a pee at an M1 service station in April 2008. Quite random.

Yoda

English & European
Athens Olympics in 2004. Was wearing an Albion related t-shirt and suddenly heard a chant of Seagulls from someone walking towards me!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I was out there but don't think it was me. Had to stop wearing the strips as the local started to think I was Greek the more of a tan I got. :blush:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
[MENTION=16837]Jim Van Winkle[/MENTION] and I met another Albion fan at the Colombus Crew v Crystal Palace game in 2014.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Everyone realises this thread is a classic qualification of a tin pot club that in the same breath many would defend we're not until the oxygen ran out?!! "ow, I once saw someone wearing a Brighton shirt in Benidorm, it was so unusual..." BRIGHTON FANS, CAST OFF YOUR SHACKLES WE ARE ON THE CUSP OF RETURNING TO THE WORLDS GREATEST SPORTING LEAGUE! NO MORE SHALL WE BAT AN EYELID AT BROTHERS ABROAD. IT IS NOW THE NORM! IN TIME WE SHALL ALL POINT AND SAY "that's a Real Madrid shirt isn't it?" AS BLUE AND WHITE SHIRTS BECOME THE APPAREL NORM!!

Awaits flaming ;) But they must be chuckling over on Homesdale End :) over and out xxx

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Me and the wife went to the Plymouth game a few years back as my Brother Inlaw was in the Royal Navy he meet us on the Saturday at a hotel and he said the Brighton Youth team are in the hotel I had to laugh it was Leon Knight the players all had to share a large bowel of Pasta while the club management stuffed themselves. The players did look a lot smaller than when they are on the pitch.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Me and the wife went to the Plymouth game a few years back as my Brother Inlaw was in the Royal Navy he meet us on the Saturday at a hotel and he said the Brighton Youth team are in the hotel I had to laugh it was Leon Knight the players all had to share a large bowel of Pasta while the club management stuffed themselves. The players did look a lot smaller than when they are on the pitch.

Mmmm tasty.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
[MENTION=16837]Jim Van Winkle[/MENTION] and I met another Albion fan at the Colombus Crew v Crystal Palace game in 2014.

And plenty of Palace who loved that we had come in Albion shirts.

I met an Albion fan on my way to Napa Valley, CA in 2014. He was working in a sandwich shop.

The Tassie Seagull

Dave Clarkson's Left Sock
Whilst playing Futsal in the local Launceston (Northern Tasmania) league, played against another guy in a Brighton shirt. His kid also decked out in the colours. Happens to be the sports journo for the local rag, and often gets seagulls bits into his column.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Getting off the TGV in Poitiers last year,Albion polo shirt on,B-Cal shirt getting on next carriage.Plus the usual landlords in Santa Eulalia,Fuengirola,and Gibraltar.

Which pub has the Albion landlord in Gib, as I'm possibly popping over whilst in Spain in summer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here