Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Derby County *****Official Match Thread*****

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Listening to the commentary from Johnny and Warren, very interesting having to listen to a home game rather than being there. Only the second game I've missed at home this season, having to work today. Naturally, I'd agreed to work it before the late date change, thanks Sky!

Atmosphere sounds good, sounds like we're playing well!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
it's like a match preview...it gives people time to comment and discuss issues before kick - off.....ok...? apart from when we lose then it's your fault for doing the match thread.

are you a ) ADHD b) a knob c) attention seeking d) seeking a knob attention ....(get it..?) ......
He was weird under his former username too - probably best just to let him be and concentrate on the game. :thumbsup:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Knockaert free kick going in til Shackell blocks. Knockaert & Baldock looking good.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I'm watching in a bar in Newcastle, where the commentary is muted. Got REM and Stevie Wonder playing in the background. What's the atmosphere like? On a scale of 1 to 11? Looked like the crowd was absolutely bouncing. So jealous of everyone there.

UTA

I'm only watching on Sky but the atmosphere sounds great from us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here