Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Must be time to go on the Middlesboro board NOW

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Been watching there results. I don't want those bellend fans anywhere near the Premier league. I hate that club

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Middlesbrough though

25F1C94D-B77B-4C80-B717-0C4E124BA921.jpeg

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
NSC has it’s fairly civilised squabbles after a defeat. On Comeonboro the psychopaths are out for the blood of chairman Steve Gibson and the rest.

http://forum.comeonboro.com/index.php?board=1.0

Last edited:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Comeonboro.com swoop for NSC mods in January xfer window.

It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
NSC has it’s fairly civilised squabbles after a defeat. On Comeonboro the psychopaths are out for the blood of chairman Steve Gibson and the rest.

http://forum.comeonboro.com/index.php?board=1.0

Jeez, how many millions has Gibson pumped into that club? Bunch of ingrates.

I went through Middlesbrough last week, looked like the land that time forgot and looking at that website, the last 20 years of web design seems to have passed them by

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Comeonboro.com swoop for NSC mods in January xfer window.

It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.
They can't afford it.

I have a bit of sympathy for Steve Gibson, though - he's put a lot into that club, and seems sincere in trying to better it. Fans seem dreadfully - and unjustifiably - ungrateful. Is he that much different to our TB? - a millionaire supporter and a fan, who puts shedloads of money into his club.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Another MASSIVE club who deserve to be in the PL.
Just kidding.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Jeez, how many millions has Gibson pumped into that club? Bunch of ingrates.

I went through Middlesbrough last week, looked like the land that time forgot

Not for long. They’ve got the sunlit uplands they voted for, arriving soon.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It's surely a joy to see them implode this season. Let's hope they continue with their downward spiral. I almost hate them as much as palace.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Wow just wow

Hope we lose, get relegated and fold
****ing shit excuse of a football club , sick to death of being constantly the worst of the 2 on the pitch .
**** em

Was going to take my lad to his first match tonight, but with the shit weather and the QPR performance I can't ****ing be arsed

Gibson and his cronies at its core - anyone in business knows you do not surround yourself with yes men cronies who tell you what you want to hear. I still actually think Pulis is a decent bloke but he's swimming with sharks with these ***** and incompetent ones at best. Admittedly his team selections leave a lot to be desired and where the **** did he dredge up Bathtub, the big ****ing lump of shite I've not seen since the days of Alan Ramage.

Fleming and the racist jailbird need to **** off.

Gill needs to start his own recruitment company, and name it 'Square-peg Round-hole Recruitment Ltd.

Bauser is a faceless **** and no doubt is rimming hamster cheeks at appraisal time.

What is the purpose of the academy? Is it to capture 1 in a million kids or is it to develop youngsters (apart from Gibson's relatives)? Or is it just a pension pot builder for former players?

The squad is a ****ing joke. Utterly pedestrian, midfield is so shite it smells like the breath of a dehydrated Camel in the Sahara desert. The forward line is as fannyish as Mikkel Beck's daft bob.

Useless ***** ...

Should someone remind these fans that their club is still in the playoffs in the Championship, only 8 points off second place,.

Edit: Their forum doesn't have swear filters and they throw around the C word like its going out of fashion

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Wow just wow

Should someone remind these fans that their club is still in the playoffs in the Championship, only 8 points off second place,.

Edit: Their forum doesn't have swear filters and they throw around the C word like its going out of fashion

Troglodytes, to the last. And [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION], a read of their forum was the closest I've come to regretting my leave vote.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here