Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Will You React When…..?

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
How will you react when you see a Spurs shirt with Zamora (& 25?!) on the back?

I don’t think I’ll probably take it to well, as it will remind me what we have lost.
:(

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Exiled in Exeter said:
How will you react when you see a Spurs shirt with Zamora (& 25?!) on the back?

I don’t think I’ll probably take it to well, as it will remind me what we have lost.
:(

i konw someone who went straight out and got his done! seeminly just to spite me!:nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
wont take it too well, although for some reason when Ginola was talking about him this morning on Sky Sports news, it made me feel quite proud of Zammo

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
only time I'll get sick is if he scores against us in the cup or something :nono:

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I will feel a sense of pride & can't wait to see him on the Premiership each Saturday.

I truly wish him all the best & thank him for his efforts for the Mighty Stripes.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Hmm, I'm tempted to get my cherished Centenary Zamora 25 shirt out and wear it next time I'm in town (my town, not Brighton unfortunately). I'm proud that one of our lads is going to be a star!!!

:clap2:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Will he ever win anything with Tottenham though. FA Cup, or League Cup maybe. Just as well he already has TWO LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS under his belt already!!!

:clap2:

fpoy_zamora.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'll cheer every goal he gets for Tottenham - he's one of us & he's moving on up & giving it his best shot! Same as the Albion really. If he stuck a double hat-trick past us in the Premiership I wouldn't be over-fussed - cos it'd mean we're all exactly where we should be - at the top of the tree. Good luck to the lad. :clap2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
leicester v tottenham matches- finally interesting?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here