Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I see the nasty nationalist hard right Tory party is on the back foot for breaking centuries of tradition and fair play on parliamentary pairing. This party is a shambles, unfit to rule over the country, and why, to get rid of immigrants. Shame

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You have just listed a royal flush of nobbers I've blocked. :shrug:

Its OK HWT, we know you are just pretending to block people, all your “ I cant read their posts because I have them blocked” nonsense is just nonsense.
Did make me laugh when you forgot you were pretending to ignore me and gave me an accidental thumbs up 3 days ago

http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...land-what-future/page25&p=8523497#post8523497

You are very much like that other snowflake clamp who says he has someone on ignore but then goes and replies to their posts anyway. Must be a comfort blanket thing.

Keep up the pretending:thumbsup:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Im sure this cant be right

“On 30 March 2019 , the United Kingdom will leave the European Union and become a third country.”

“If the draft Withdrawal Agreement is agreed by the European Union and the United Kingdom, it would provide for a transition period between the withdrawal date (i.e. 30 March 2019) and 31 December 2020”

Watford zero insists we are extending our membership,

Mind you he thought not so long ago that Brexit wouldn’t happen anyway and that we would remain in the EU, so who knows whats going on in his head.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And I could have edited your post to say 'I'm a nasty little racist **** called Bushy who PM'd everyone when I changed my username to ask not to use my previous name as I have a son who has access to the internet and I'm ashamed of what I posted under my previous username.

But I've kept your secret for years so why would I bother editing your post to say that :shrug:

Wow. Is that really true? I was off NSC for years till fairly recently ( a few years ao).... and take what I find :eek:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see the nasty nationalist hard right Tory party is on the back foot for breaking centuries of tradition and fair play on parliamentary pairing. This party is a shambles, unfit to rule over the country, and why, to get rid of immigrants. Shame

Yes. That's what I also said a day or so ago. The worst bit of parliamentary deviance I have ever seen, and the cock that did it should resign.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
JCFG, Two profs and Bushy

It’s gonna be a riveting night :bigwave:

Well, two are blocked and one I have time for. But......I don't have the time to trawl old posts. Should I? I don't really want to....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My Brother still lives there. We talk. Oh and believe it or not I have no idea when you are on or offline. Goodnight.

I still maintain, despite @LL Cool J saying 'non' that the best way to deal with the nobbers is to loudly block them and then make the point regularly. You cannot polish a turd, or cover it with pastry and bake it into a pie.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I dont really take much notice of idiots who dont understand any plan for leaving can only be fluid and is entirely subject to negotiations,negotiations that can only start after Article 50 notice is given. The notion that there should have been an agreed plan to leave, set in stone, prior to the vote and prior to telling them we are leaving is just the sort of rubbish you get from disingenuous Lib Dem undemocratic loons. They are certainly not worth listening to in the slightest

Thought there would have been more than just "have our cake and eat it" scrawled on the back of a fag packet as the starting point though.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Well, two are blocked and one I have time for. But......I don't have the time to trawl old posts. Should I? I don't really want to....

Come on pull your finger out. I have them all blocked except Gwylan and Beorthelm (spl?).

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
I still maintain, despite @LL Cool J saying 'non' that the best way to deal with the nobbers is to loudly block them and then make the point regularly. You cannot polish a turd, or cover it with pastry and bake it into a pie.

Although legend has it that Gazza once did this (with cat turds) and served it to Jimmy 5 bellies whilst in Rome! And he ate it!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Congrats to TM for finally make it to the NI border yesterday, its only taken you 2 years. Not a pressing issue or anything..

D

Deleted member 22389

Advance warning for Leavers. Expect the scaremongering to ramped up now until the day we leave. They will bombard us, they will try and frighten us, it's all part of the breaking you down process so you actually start believing the world is going to end.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Advance warning for Leavers. Expect the scaremongering to ramped up now until the day we leave. They will bombard us, they will try and frighten us, it's all part of the breaking you down process so you actually start believing the world is going to end.

Which bit of the U.K. government’s emergency contingency plans, stock piling and plans to advise British industry on the negative effects and impact of a hard Brexit should we ignore?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Right, I shall clear this up for you and then I don't wish to have this conversation again.
I used to post under Nibble. I now post under the name The Clamp. This is because I was being stalked and threatened by a rather unhinged member who I believe was thrown off the board for that behaviour. I did try to post under NIbble again as that was my identity on here and I liked it. As soon as I did so I was approached by that member under a new guise. I now post solely under The Clamp. Your opinion of that is of no interest to me, your a ****ing idiot.

lol .............its funny one or your personas has convinced the other persona that its true

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!

Yeah - just like those climate change nutters, the health and safety fascists and the politically correct brigade! Many thanks for the heads-up. They* are going to turn Project Fear into 'Project Scare You Shitless' and 99.87% of it will be crap.(It's just the 0.13% I'm a tiny bit worried about.....)

*and some of their fellow travellers are on this very thread, so let's not take THEM seriously

astralavi

Apr 6, 2017

I'm sure we will be hearing the benefits of leaving talked up over the next few months....oh wait there aren't any?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Hopefully you leavers have taken advice from Mogg and co. and have your assets already well divested overseas

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Yep the bullcrap will start to increase.The moaners will become angrier and angrier. They will be on you like a rash for even saying this. Expect it to get worse everytime a law regarding leave is enacted or a part of the withdrawal is agreed.

Take solace in the fact, right will win. Democracy will win the day, backed by parliament and we will leave the EU………it has to, the alternative will result in a constitutional chaos this country hasn’t witnessed since the puritans had a stab at it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here