Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] How long has Tommy Robinson been held prisoner on the No.9 bus to Hammersmith?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Restaurant owner in Hornchuch, Essex apparently. Lovely bloke

so easy for worthing folk to slag off people from other parts of the UK whose home towns have been ruined by immigrants and refugees......honestly mate , large parts of the country are ****ed , the south coast is currently spared the situation due to high accommodation prices.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
How long has Tommy Robinson been held prisoner in HMP Hull?

For the Candicularly appropriate proportion of his 13 month prison sentence - for pleading guilty to a charge he was guilty of, as passed by the Crown Court - that he was sentenced to. I fully expect that an MP will soon need take time out of their busy day to explain why a serial criminal has been detained at HM Pleasure...

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
so easy for worthing folk to slag off people from other parts of the UK whose home towns have been ruined by immigrants and refugees......honestly mate , large parts of the country are ****ed , the south coast is currently spared the situation due to high accommodation prices.

Yes, because calling someone you've only just met "a slag" is the perfectly appropriate response if they ask you to explain your point of view

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Hornchurch’s demographics has a higher percentage of white British than Brighton, Portsmouth, Southampton. But don’t let that spoil your narrative of justifying an aggressive male intimidating a women driving a bus...

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Given who the OP is i doubt its true that Tommy Robinson was ever held prisoner on the No. 9 bus to Hammersmith

.....annnnnd add emoji :)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Hornchurch’s demographics has a higher percentage of white British than Brighton, Portsmouth, Southampton. But don’t let that spoil your narrative of justifying an aggressive male intimidating a women driving a bus...

Isn't simply saying intimidating a bus driver enough?

What did the drivers gender have to do with it? That seems like pushing a narrative too.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The delightful man from Hornchurch was verbally attacking a journalist from Aljerzeera.
It was a different mob attacking the female bus driver.

As a woman, it puzzles me that Tommy Robinson supporters, who are supposed to be standing up for vulnerable girls, are so aggressive to women.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Isn't simply saying intimidating a bus driver enough?

What did the drivers gender have to do with it? That seems like pushing a narrative too.

Female and Asian. So there might well be a link, don't you think?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
On the bright side, I'm sure he's having a lovely time inside, as we're constantly being told that being in prison is basically like staying in a hotel these days

But we were told, over & over again. He would definitely be killed in prison?..

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
The delightful man from Hornchurch was verbally attacking a journalist from Aljerzeera.
It was a different mob attacking the female bus driver.

As a woman, it puzzles me that Tommy Robinson supporters, who are supposed to be standing up for vulnerable girls, are so aggressive to women.

Because they don't have the brain cells to understand women so release their frustration through their shit-tattooed knuckles. A little bit of forced education wouldn't harm them.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Same reason feminists attack non left leaning women with such venom.

Depends on whose side the individuals are as to how they treat them.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Couldn't say. You'd have to recreate the situation using different test subjects to get the answer.

Public transport getting blocked by protesters isn't uncommon.

Bullshit. You obviously haven't seen the photos/footage or are deliberately avoiding. But we all know what you are

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Bullshit. You obviously haven't seen the photos/footage or are deliberately avoiding. But we all know what you are

Someone who knows how to use full stops.

I saw the video, looks like it's an annoying **** type protest where you annoy regular people from going about their business to push your wanky views.

Just like these tossers.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Please find examples of feminists attacking these women?

You puzzle me. You chose to follow Brighton from the cup final, have never lived in the UK, and yet think you have enough knowledge of this country to argue in discussions like this.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

How is that the same reason? When did feminism become the preserve of the left? None of what you have said makes any sense. Is that what you call 'critical thinking'. :moo:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

You'll notice there are a few very regular posters that post very little to nothing on threads about football / the albion

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

You mean like this?

You puzzle me. You chose to follow Brighton from the cup final, have never lived in the UK, and yet think you have enough knowledge of this country to argue in discussions like this.

Welcome to 2018. The age of information at your fingertips. Trends that start in one western nation can leap across great distances in mere seconds.

Why were so many people protesting Trump in the UK? You think they have enough knowledge to do so?

You do realise that if you have an opinion on anything outside of the UK you're disproving your own reasoning yes?

Are you saying you personally have zero views of anything outside of the UK?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here