Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump BLIMP over Westminster

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
And Green Day wrote a song in the early noughties that might get to be number one again (but only until 3 Lions knocks it off top spot the following week!)

Was that on pages 8-21?

Blimey.... Thanks for summing it up for me ;-)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
What is remarkable is that, yet again, the naive right wing (lots of Trump supporter/Leave voter crossover) think Trump is somehow going go give us a good deal on any future trade. The UK is on a sticky wicket on trade because the US want to infiltrate our NHS with pharmaceuticals and the US food giants want access to our market and flood us with cheap, sub-standard foodstuffs that have been banned under EU law because they are not fit for human consumption and we may not have a choice.
**** Trump and **** the US for voting in such a pig ignorant mentalist and **** right wing morons who want to pussyfoot and placate the fool.

Well, if you are a supporter of what went before and who were proactively involved in war and financing the of toppling governments, killing hundreds of thousands, destroying several countries and created a land for ISIS to flourish and spread the world, you make Trump seem like a pussycat. Have you been to the doctors about your irrational hatred of Trump?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well, if you are a supporter of what went before and who were proactively involved in war and financing the of toppling governments, killing hundreds of thousands, destroying several countries and created a land for ISIS to flourish and spread the world, you make Trump seem like a pussycat. Have you been to the doctors about your irrational hatred of Trump?

Right, you see this is why there is no point engaging with people like you on serious topics. You resort to making out I have mental health problems. What is that about? How does that further debate in the slightest.
Go away and come back when you have learned to enter into meaningful discourse.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
He has confused Islam with ISIS. A lot of dimwits do.

ISIS, Mujahidin, Taliban, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Al Shabaab, Ahrar al-Sham, al-Nusra Front and the list goes on with hundreds of other Islamic extremist groups that use the Quran, ahadith and Sunnah to guide them in battle and their rules.

Some people on here needs an education? Yes you! Anyone who can justify Muhammad’s relationship with Aisha will justify all the other nonsense in the Quran and scriptures.

Allah is the greatest and Muhammad is the perfect role model for mankind even if he did have sex with a child. Do you not know how dangerous this ideology is? Really? Is this is acceptable in the 21st century? and do we have to tolerate the intolerable?

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Right, you see this is why there is no point engaging with people like you on serious topics. You resort to making out I have mental health problems. What is that about? How does that further debate in the slightest.
Go away and come back when you have learned to enter into meaningful discourse.

Hahahahaha, you call Trump a mentalist, a mad person, and I question you about your mental health and state of madness, and you get all snowflake about it. You seem to have a lot of spitting hate for Trump and a lot of love for Muhammad ???

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Knuckle draggers hoping Trump will pardon Tommy robinson

Yeah there's a banner on M40 just south of Oxford saying we should pray for him.

Interesting, its in exactly the same place as a UKIP one last year spelling the word "integration" as "intergration"...

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Wow... that's a massively overly simplistic view of one of the largest religions in the world!

Do you do a similar trick condensing the whole of Christianity down to a single bible verse about the smiting of enemies by their vengeful God, or Judaism by bringing up the fact the the appropriate tribute for a King is a hundred foreskins?

No?
Well take the prejudice, bigotry and blind hatred that you seem so full off and f*ck off until you have got an education and ditched the doctrine of hate.

(And for the record, I am not muslim or christian or indeed have any imaginary friends, but do think that you and your kind should all go to whatever hell you believe in)

You need the education on Islam because you will be justifying having sex with children next. Allah is the greatest and Muhammad is the perfect role model for the rest mankind.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Hahahahaha, you call Trump a mentalist, a mad person, and I question you about your mental health and state of madness, and you get all snowflake about it. You seem to have a lot of spitting hate for Trump and a lot of love for Muhammad ???

Whatever. I think you're best ignored.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
ISIS, Mujahidin, Taliban, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Al Shabaab, Ahrar al-Sham, al-Nusra Front and the list goes on with hundreds of other Islamic extremist groups that use the Quran, ahadith and Sunnah to guide them in battle and their rules.

Some people on here needs an education? Yes you! Anyone who can justify Muhammad’s relationship with Aisha will justify all the other nonsense in the Quran and scriptures.

Allah is the greatest and Muhammad is the perfect role model for mankind even if he did have sex with a child. Do you not know how dangerous this ideology is? Really? Is this is acceptable in the 21st century? and do we have to tolerate the intolerable?

Read the Bible too, plenty of very unsavoury material in there that is not very palatable when read with modern eyes. All religion is the problem for me, no matter what invisible shamen you dance to

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Quran 5:33: The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

Deuteronomy 13:6-11 King James Version (KJV)

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

Exodus 22:20 King James Version

20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You need the education on Islam because you will be justifying having sex with children next. Allah is the greatest and Muhammad is the perfect role model for the rest mankind.
As has been said before, it's quite easy to form a similar opinion on pretty much any mainstream religion. Let's not forget that these religions were all forged at a time when slavery was accepted and common place, for example.

I'm afraid you come across as a bitter racist by singling out just one of these religions.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
As has been said before, it's quite easy to form a similar opinion on pretty much any mainstream religion. Let's not forget that these religions were all forged at a time when slavery was accepted and common place, for example.

I'm afraid you come across as a bitter racist by singling out just one of these religions.

I'm afraid he can no longer contribute to this discussion. What a loss to a thread about Donald Trump, that is.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Actually, I have had a substantial amount of education in Islam because I used to work for an Islamic company introducing Sharia-compliant insurance to the UK. Therefore I needed to understand the legal regulation of the insurance industry AND the cultural and religious teaching of Islam in respect of what is halal and haram and why.

I think you will find that the are a number of Catholics and other Christians, Agnostics, Atheists, Druids and probably Jedi who have an equally perverse opinion on sex with children, so removing Islam and forgetting everything about the Prophet(s) will not remove hebephilia or paedophilia from society.

As previously stated, I do not follow any religion, I do however know a lot of people who do, peacefully and happily finding comfort from the words in a book that (when taken in both a historical and cultural context rather than literally) give them faith in and of a higher power. The Bible is absolutely chock full of verses, passages and stories that, in today's context, taken in isolation or deliberately mis-quoted, are pretty disgusting. The same is true of the Qu'ran and the Torah. This forms one of the principle reasons that I personally have no faith. All three tomes were written, copied, translated and passed down by people who had a vested interest in what they said - to me that makes their content rather suspect.

However, despite my personal beliefs I am educated and informed enough to understand the value of each religion in giving people personal comfort and meaning. Dismissing the value of the whole thing because of the actions of a minority is just narrow-minded bigotry. No religion is better or worse that any other. Each is followed, quoted and misconstrued by a minority of people with a f*cked up agenda, always have been and always will. Some people are wrong. Religion isn't the reason they are wrong, it's either a mutually exclusive aspect of their personality or an excuse to justify their wrong-ness.

If you start judging people on their actions rather than their labels you might find that some people who previously hated are actually alright and that some people you found affinity with are CJTCs.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Actually, I have had a substantial amount of education in Islam because I used to work for an Islamic company introducing Sharia-compliant insurance to the UK. Therefore I needed to understand the legal regulation of the insurance industry AND the cultural and religious teaching of Islam in respect of what is halal and haram and why.

I think you will find that the are a number of Catholics and other Christians, Agnostics, Atheists, Druids and probably Jedi who have an equally perverse opinion on sex with children, so removing Islam and forgetting everything about the Prophet(s) will not remove hebephilia or paedophilia from society.

As previously stated, I do not follow any religion, I do however know a lot of people who do, peacefully and happily finding comfort from the words in a book that (when taken in both a historical and cultural context rather than literally) give them faith in and of a higher power. The Bible is absolutely chock full of verses, passages and stories that, in today's context, taken in isolation or deliberately mis-quoted, are pretty disgusting. The same is true of the Qu'ran and the Torah. This forms one of the principle reasons that I personally have no faith. All three tomes were written, copied, translated and passed down by people who had a vested interest in what they said - to me that makes their content rather suspect.

However, despite my personal beliefs I am educated and informed enough to understand the value of each religion in giving people personal comfort and meaning. Dismissing the value of the whole thing because of the actions of a minority is just narrow-minded bigotry. No religion is better or worse that any other. Each is followed, quoted and misconstrued by a minority of people with a f*cked up agenda, always have been and always will. Some people are wrong. Religion isn't the reason they are wrong, it's either a mutually exclusive aspect of their personality or an excuse to justify their wrong-ness.

If you start judging people on their actions rather than their labels you might find that some people who previously hated are actually alright and that some people you found affinity with are CJTCs.

That sir is a bloody brilliant post. Chapeau.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I'm afraid he can no longer contribute to this discussion. What a loss to a thread about Donald Trump, that is.

My core beliefs have been shattered to the very core.

A lifetime of religious and political indoctrination, hours of studying dusty tomes, political manifestos and religious treaties, 6+ years and a couple of thousand posts on NSC and suddenly my entire value and belief system has collapsed.

So a thread can not be hijacked and go off on a tangent of repetitive arguments and insults before finally someone being compared to Hitler? This is no longer acceptable? F*ck. I'm off to cave on a mountain top to reassess the meaning of life.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Post of the year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here