Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] *Making EASY money on PHOTOSHOP*

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Jesus, what a load of sanctimonious bollocks. You know how Brits work.......give us any type of disaster, and someone will be joking about it within minutes. It’s what we do. Enrest and his amusing parodies are the NSC equivalent.

Yeah...you are right....except....I'll tell you story. Years ago on of my staff came to work in all black. She was a bit of a goth, not especially unxpected clobber, but I thoght I'd make a 'joke'. I said 'either you have run out of clothes or your cat has just died'. Her reply.....

'Actually it was my grandmother'.

Sorry for being overly precious but I just felt this might be a bit more that someon being a dick, and found the mockry a bit ****ish. Anyway....next!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yeah...you are right....except....I'll tell you story. Years ago on of my staff came to work in all black. She was a bit of a goth, not especially unxpected clobber, but I thoght I'd make a 'joke'. I said 'either you have run out of clothes or your cat has just died'. Her reply.....

Sorry for being overly precious but I just felt this might be a bit more that someon being a dick, and found the mockry a bit ****ish. Anyway....next!

Bloody Goths.....you can never tell when they are grieving.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
The OP on the other thread is in a bit of a state, understandably (if you gave it a moment's thought - or had a little more empathy). He has played down what he's had to do, but if it were me I'd be livid, and unsettled. It has clearly taken its toll. Your lazy mockery is not appropriate in this instance. The reason I need to explain this to you is the reason I struggle (I'm annoyed) to say much more to you than this: don't accidentally become a bully; after all if NSC were just a piss-take there would be no excuse for your being you so pedantic (unless you had opted to be a one tricky pony). Quite a lot of the time folk on here are upset, struggling and may not be expressing themselves in the most 'manly' fashion. The reason I have been a bit rough with you lately is because you seem to have ridden roughshod over someone floundering. Of course it makes no sense to start a thread like he started - now do you get it? Consquntly you have suddenly got massively on my tits. But hopefully it will pass. Down the pub we'd call each other '*****' and it would be over in a tick. Less easy to do that on here. My last word on this. All the best (you ****) :wink:
Christ almighty, it might be a hot summer but there’s still no shortage of snowflakes! It’s someone taking the piss on a message board. Get over it

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Years ago on of my staff came to work in all black. She was a bit of a goth, not especially unxpected clobber, but I thoght I'd make a 'joke'. I said 'either you have run out of clothes or your cat has just died'. Her reply.....

Sheesh, what a blow
3371d9e1a540d097acbfddeaef2c5675.jpg

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

You do realise those THREE guys eaten by LIONS had families but you decided to take the piss . Not much EMPATHY from you there was there ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here